+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Canyon Grove - Group 2

FORT Fogey
    Something about this kid annoys me, but hopefully, I'm wrong. I honestly think he was the weakest singer in the group, although he is adorable. Here are a couple of his Q&A answers:

Favorite Holiday:
    Definitely! Most definitely! Christmas, and I thank the good Lord above, "Peace Out!"

Do you belong to any clubs or organizations?
    No, but I was the president of my school in 5th grade.

I think Canyon is the best. He is too cute. Vote for him

I think his answers are very innocent and cute!

He comes across to me as being rather adorable from what I've seen so far.

He's clearly a really good looking kid and could be very arrogant even at this age because of it, but I don't get that vibe from him at all.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Yeah, he doesn't seem that way at all from what we've seen of him so far...he seems very friendly and natural.

My Eye Itches
    His lack of polish might work against him. He's going up against kids who have been in fine arts schools and had vocal training for years. I hope the audience remembers that it was Canyon who was described as definitely the most improved dancer in the second show.

The winning kids are going to get a lot of coaching. It is less important what they can do today, than what their potential is. I think Canyon has a great attitude and unlimited potential. All he has to do is get past tonight and he will have five weeks to prove himself.

Good luck Canyon!

My Eye Itches
    By the way, I posted the above right before the show started. If Canyon has polish, then nevermind!

He was good! I'd like to see him move on... the hair is a little too much for me but he's still kind of cute... I can see how he could appeal to *some* teenage girls...

I love canyon

lol hes really cute i love him lol and he can sing maybe not liek the best but he'll grow hes such a hottie awah lol im in love
    Macariadeeppink large

He also has a very cute older brother Dax who was sitting next to their father but there was no close up of him.

+ Reply to Thread