+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Morgan Burke - Group 1

FORT Fogey
    I think Morgan was easily the best singer tonight (along with AJ and Chauncey) and if he doesn't make it, I will relaly question the voting public's judgment...

FORT Newbie

Re: gotta go with talent

Originally posted by MorganFan
    Morgan Burke is one of the nicest and talented kids I've ever met. There isn't a fake or insincere bone in this boys body. He's truely a nice , church going , family loving kid.

His "Over the Rainbow" had to have been a request or something. I've never heard him sing a song like that before. I really wonder if that's the way he really sang it??!!! Just didn't really sound like Morgan to me.

Anyway, I really pray that Morgan wins, he really does have the talent!!
    haha... it's so cool to learn a little more about these contestants, other than what Fox has given us so far.

Morgan just wowed me with his audition... with proper guidance and coaching, i think he'll do really well.

I was really pleased that he managed to tone it down a little last night.

His performance still had a lot of energy, but he wasn't all over the place with either his vocals or his dance moves and for the first time I could imagine him as part of a group rather than just as a solo performer.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Gavroche
    Morgan really "wow"ed me last night. He really was awesome! I'm glad he toned it down and I'm hoping he'll make it into the top 5 tonight! I'm pretty sure he will.

MorganFan
    Wow Anna, thanks for the great article!!

Morgan appeared to be more like his usual self last night, and I really thought he sounded great!

In fact all the kids did a great job, can't wait to see how the audience voting goes tonight.

Just one more note....regarding Over The Rainbow, I don't think that was his audition either. Could it be just a clip that fox wanted to show???? hmmmm

Way to go Morgan

I thik he'll make it to the top five, I hope he does as I feel he is certainly talented enough to.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    He was good, nothing "spectacular". I, also hate his personality, and he's way too "feminine" if you will, for me.

-Rach

FORT Fanatic
    I don't see how Morgan could not be in the top 5 tonight--of course, we've been surprised before, haven't we! I thought he was the best of all we've seen, auditions included. I must admit, though, that I'm partial to guys who are accused of having a "Broadway" flair. hehe

Gavroche
    Hehe...me too clayaholic!

Delia
    Same here. Perhaps you should start smoking Claygarets like I do. Very healthy 'n nutrious.

+ Reply to Thread