+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: American Idol 13 NEWS

Re: American Idol 13 NEWS

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    That is very interesting and is in direct conflict with what I was shown on the Charter Cable (TV itself) guide description for tonight's and tomorrow night's shows which indicate that the 15 girls and guys are going to sing, and then we will vote. Therefore, they are intentionally misleading us! They have indicated all the way down the line that we would have that vote. Even on the Fox home site, they show the videos for the top 30 contestants as if we are going to hear them sing and vote on them!

I don't think I care for that kind of deception.
    Yes & no. They will cut it from 30 to 20, the public will vote it from 20 to 10.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Yes & no. They will cut it from 30 to 20, the public will vote it from 20 to 10.
    So we are going to hear 10 girls and 10 guys sing? That is still misleading from what is advertisted and from what they have led us to believe, but I guess that is a little better. Humph! If that is what they wanted to do, fine but they needed to have indicated something along that line from the git-go, so that we would be ready for what is going to happen. I just about had everybody lined up in my mind, and I was ready to hear them all sing and try to decide at least who I thought fairly should go on and why. .
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Yes. Tues, Wed and Thursday. The girls sing Tues (after the cut) the boys sing Wed (after the cut) and the voting results are on Thurs.
    Upthread I had wondered how they were going to have 15 performances on one night, so I guess this is how they remedied that. Was this last round of cuts taped or is it happening in real time? I don't know, but I have a feeling that this isn't going to necessarily work out in the show's favor. And they will hear about it by those on social media.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

To the Point

It really doesn't matter how they decide to make cuts or allow cuts to be made because people will complain regardless of the choices they make and how they make them.
    AcookerTV likes this.

HCJ is talking about it on Ellen right now. Down to 20 tonight, 10 boys sing tonight, 10 girls sing tomorrow, voters narrow it to 10, and judges choose 3 wild cards.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    It really doesn't matter how they decide to make cuts or allow cuts to be made because people will complain regardless of the choices they make and how they make them.
    I agree with you 100%...I enjoy reading what everyone has to say, though I don't post much, but continuing rants about certain genres of music gets old real fast. Not liking a type of music is OK, but going on about it in every post is not. There is something for everybody, and I do appreciate a good voice, regardless of the type of music.

But I am thankful for the spoilers, since I'm on the left coast. And I'm only sticking around this time because of HCJ..I really like his judging, and he is quite funny.
    Misty8723 and ilja like this.

Beginning March 13th, Fox is moving Rake to Fridays & The Idol Results Show will move to 9pm on Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Beginning March 13th, Fox is moving Rake to Fridays & The Idol Results Show will move to 9pm on Thursday.
    Nuts. I like it at 8:00.
    waywyrd likes this.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

Since the show has whittled down to the Top 10, those 10 will now begin to record their performance songs for download.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789