+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: 5/2 AI 12 Top 4 Results (Redux) **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/2 AI 12 Top 4 Results (Redux) **West Coast Spoilers**

I'm going to vote to the max next week. I don't think there's a limit, so I'll vote on-line as long as possible and with the home phones, cell phone, etc. If it's busy though, I won't continue to try to get through for more than one hour.

I'll cast all my votes for Candice, since I think she will need them more than Kree. Texas and country fans will carry Kree.

Anyone here planning to vote?

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    I said that because, it didn't seem to be random. Last week, Angie was called first and then Kree. Angie was always called first most of the weeks. I think Ryan was just saying that to throw the viewing public off. I really think that Candice had more votes than Kree.
    Oh, I'm pretty sure that "no particular order" does NOT mean "random". I'm sure that when they pull out "no particular order" they put them in the slots best for manipulating whatever it is they want to manipulate.
    ilja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I'm going to vote to the max next week. I don't think there's a limit, so I'll vote on-line as long as possible and with the home phones, cell phone, etc. If it's busy though, I won't continue to try to get through for more than one hour.

I'll cast all my votes for Candice, since I think she will need them more than Kree. Texas and country fans will carry Kree.

There ought to be a poll on the FORT on who is voting for who, like other sites. So we would know the FORT's favorite to win.

Coming into the the top 10 I thought I would vote for Kree coming into the finale but that changed and am now voting for Candice by the fact that she has performed the best among them.

I never realized that the runner ups got record deals and cash too. How did I miss that? It stopped last season though with Jessica Sanchez. Ratings were too low and they were losing money on it.

I wonder what the deal is for this season?

'American Idol' Runner-Up Jessica Sanchez Gets Paycut

It is being reported from multiple sources that Harry has indeed been approached to join the show as a judge next season. He has not said yes, but he has not said no either. I think he will.
    sparklete likes this.

I never realized that the runner ups got record deals and cash too. How did I miss that? It stopped last season though with Jessica Sanchez. Ratings were too low and they were losing money on it.

I wonder what the deal is for this season?

'American Idol' Runner-Up Jessica Sanchez Gets Paycut
    That article is over a year old. Jessica's debut album is already on the shelves.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    That article is over a year old. Jessica's debut album is already on the shelves.
    I realize she got a record deal, but it was Jimmy who approached her. It wasn't a part of her AI winnings. Here's another article about that.

Jessica Sanchez, Record Deal: 'American Idol' Runner-up Finds a Label Home - AOL Music Blog

I realize she got a record deal, but it was Jimmy who approached her. It wasn't a part of her AI winnings. Here's another article about that.

Jessica Sanchez, Record Deal: 'American Idol' Runner-up Finds a Label Home - AOL Music Blog
    Jimmy owns the label, he would have the final say so about who they offer contracts to. Someone that is offered a contract always gets up front money for productions assistance. Besides, has there ever been a runner up that did not release an album? I can't think of one.

I'm sure they're all optioned when they make top 10 so that AI has right of first refusal on signing them, but I don't think it's ever been the case that anyone other than the winner is guaranteed something.

I've been voting every week using the iPad app. There's a limit of 50 votes there, but it's unlimited using a phone. Early on I split votes, but for the last few weeks all my votes have gone to Candice.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast