Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3031323334353637383940
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Season 12 Prediction Game

Re: Season 12 Prediction Game

My calculator says 102 & 5= 107.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    My calculator says 102 & 5= 107.
    Right ... but with this week's guess of Candice for the win would be plus 8=115 or a tie for the win ... I think.
    I can't be sure because I ran out of fingers and toes when I was counting.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Hey folks, I hope everyone's excited about a new season of Idol! I know I am!

Unfortunately, though, due to some increased responsibilities at work this year I'm not going to have the time to devote to the prediction game properly for AI13, so rather than try and probably fall behind, I'd rather see what you all would like to do.

The three obvious choices are:
    1) someone else step in and run the game in more or less the same format it's had (though of course with their own spin on what they like)
    2) pikachu or someone else could instead run a pool like most of the other forums here have (I have not yet asked pikachu, but I assume the format is workable)
    3) we could let the game lapse

I'd love to participate in the game this year, but I just don't have the time to run it, so please speak up if you're interested in playing it and how you'd like to do so!

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Oh well, I vote we buy a bigger bus and all ride it together. I don't know how that translates into your choices. Thanks for letting us know ahead of time.
    Count your blessings!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I considered taking over the prediction game or doing a pool for American Idol after jsciv sent me a pm but honestly, I quit watching American Idol several seasons ago. I tried watching the first night of audition last night and didn't even make it through the whole show before changing the channel. So I'm afraid I'll have to pass on running the game for American Idol. It's hard to score a show you're not watching!

Hopefully someone who's still watching American Idol will volunteer to do the prediction game. I'm sorry I can't help!

+ Reply to Thread