+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree125Likes

Thread: 5/10 AI 11 Results Show: Top Four **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/10 AI 11 Results Show: Top Four **West Coast Spoilers**

If Phillip has kidney stones, I feel so bad for him. From what I hear, they are awfully painful.

There are however a lot of tasteless jokes that could be made from that and I'm not above making them.

What will Phillip's band be named? P2 & the Kidney Stones! ba dump dum

Why does Phillip scrunch his face up when singing? He's trying to pass a stone. ba dump dum

What are Phillip's favorite beans? Need I even answer? ba dump dum

I know, I know. I'm as corny as a dried up corn field that hasn't been rained on in a week.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Philip is my favorite with Joshua being a close second. My iPod is loaded with the type of music Philip sings. And I'm not a screamy fan girl voting because he's cute.....I'll be 40 next year. Did I say 40? I meant 29.....again.
    Same here. And I am in fact older than you But I do have to give credit where credit is due - Joshua and Jessica have the chops, best vocals and like Randy said, they can sing the phone book. But I am not a fan of cookie cutter singers which is why I love P2 - he's different, he's got personality and entertaining to watch. At this point in the game, I don't really care who wins because these 3 will have a prolific singing career ahead of them. I will definitely buy P2's album though, Joshaua and Jessica's? Maybe, I will have to see.
    navybelle likes this.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    this whole skype thing has been going on since the whole Kris Allen/Adam season. Nothing new. If Idol cared they would attempt to do something about it.
    With the advances in technology, I am not surprised people from the Philippines are able to vote for Jessica if this is true. I also heard, Skype is how people from England are able to vote for Hollie. But really like you said this has been going on since the Allen/Lambert season. I just think if people are able to vote for their favorite creatively, why not? LOL But in answer to someone asking who are the people voting for Jessica, not only does she have the Asian-American voting for her, she also has the Mexican-American on her side in addition to her other fans. I am just excited because the top 3 are what I was rooting for since day 1. Will make for an interesting show.

Quote Originally Posted by yourefired View Post
    I haven't seen those. But then again I didn't really venture beyond downtown the last time I was there. But still do you think the average San Diegan cares if she's from there?
    Keep in miind the fox5 news station has been giving Jessica updates and reminding people to watch and vote for Jessica. They did the same for Adam also. The radio stations also. Jessica's dad is in the military correct so she is getting votes from those in uniform who watch also.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    If Phillip has kidney stones, I feel so bad for him. From what I hear, they are awfully painful.

There are however a lot of tasteless jokes that could be made from that and I'm not above making them.

What will Phillip's band be named? P2 & the Kidney Stones! ba dump dum

Why does Phillip scrunch his face up when singing? He's trying to pass a stone. ba dump dum

What are Phillip's favorite beans? Need I even answer? ba dump dum

I know, I know. I'm as corny as a dried up corn field that hasn't been rained on in a week.
    Ref. Phillip. When you make the kind of sound that comes out of that guy, you would have a funny looking face too! LOL Just kidding. I really hope PHillip wins the thing. I really feel done with the show now, since I don't care watch any of the remaining 3, but I may hang around and attempt some votes for PHillip.

I was proud of how Hollie did such a great job with her departing song. I know she is looking forward to the AI tour and I bet that many fans will turn out to see her. I suspect she, Phillip and Skylar will be the tour favorites.

I heard some great news yesterday, though I'm not sure how accurate it is. Wendy Williams says that the producers are ready to cut some of the judges. Their salaries are too high and the ratings are down. No surprise. With the backlash the judges have gotten this season, I can easily see how the producers may want to save some money and get some fair judges which might garner interest from new viewers and old viewers that were turned off by them.
    Jaceegirl likes this.

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    LOL. This girl might just win it. She went from having 249k Twitter followers to 300k overnight. Hmm......

Phillip may not have been that close to Hollie but he seems to have a good relationship with Josh, and I remember how upset he was when Colton was voted off. I don't think it's quite fair for people to say that he hasn't made friends with the other contestants.

I guess I'm in the minority here on Fort at least. Jessica and Phillip have been my favorites since the beginning. However, I wouldn't be disappointed with Josh winning either. I think they had a bunch of talented singers this season.
    NCLurker and mesachick like this.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

To the Point

We really have no way of knowing how close P2 is to everyone else. He does seem more reserved but part of that could be that he hasn't felt well, could be that he is simply less gregarious as a person, could be different maturity levels, could be a lot of things, or perhaps we just don't know.
    kattatude, Lil Bit and ilja like this.

P2 has been my favorite since the beginning. I don't care if he scrunches his face when he sings, I don't watch songs, I listen to them. P2's voice appeals to me above any of the other contestants left, it's as simple as that. P2 is the only musician among them - therefore I believe that bodes well for a career outside of AI. I don't think Joshua or Jessica will have the staying power that P2 will have. JMHO of course. Oh, and I just turned 49 last week, so I am not some tween that spends her Wednesday evenings dialing Idol numbers on the phone.

Joshua and Jessica can sing no doubt, I just prefer the WGWG looks like.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

+ Reply to Thread