+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: 4/5 AI 11 Top 8 Results Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/5 AI 11 Top 8 Results Show **West Coast Spoilers**

I think it's so funny how my mother is finding all the young male contestants so attractive. LOL She's in her early 70's, but young for her age. She still teaches school full time, gardens and cooks a full meal 6 days per week! I have never heard her comment before on the young men, but his season she has found Colton, Phillip, Deandre and Joshua to be such handsome young men. She doesn't care for their singing that much, but she she really thinks they could be even more handsome if they would do something with their hair! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
    I thought Phillip's comment was awesome. It's so true. He's a real musician and not some fake, wannabe, generic "pop star" like most of the people this season. The comment about touching the audience's hands was hilarious and on point. Bravo!
    There are a lot of real musicians and artists who do touch their fans' hands. It's a way of connecting with their audience. If a singer just stands on stage playing a guitar, not making eye contact, not moving around, it makes one boring concert, IMO...

Quote Originally Posted by BerryCrazy View Post
    There are a lot of real musicians and artists who do touch their fans' hands. It's a way of connecting with their audience. If a singer just stands on stage playing a guitar, not making eye contact, not moving around, it makes one boring concert, IMO...
    Back when I was a tween and a teen, that's how they did the concerts. You sit in your seat, they stand on the stage and sing (with or without guitar). It was not in the least boring. I find the three ring circuses that are today's concerts very annoying. If I like a person's singing, I want to hear the singing, I don't want to see lip syncing, auto tune, anything else. Not saying they can't move around, but touching the hands is just annoying and the girls waving their arms in the air for every song is annoying. IMO.
    mesachick likes this.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by BerryCrazy View Post
    There are a lot of real musicians and artists who do not touch their fans' hands as well. I can connect through the music just fine without having to physically touch an artist during a performance. The majority of concert goers do not touch the artist physically anyway - it's impossible based on seating vs the stage. I have yet to be bored at a concert just because the artist doesn't make an attempt to physically connect with me.

The bodyguards/bouncers tend to make it impossible as well.
    Last edited by mesachick; 04-13-2012 at 11:04 PM.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112