+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: 3/1 AI 11 Top 25 Results Show **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: 3/1 AI 11 Top 25 Results Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Wishful thinking on my part, but I was rather hoping that without the two and two eliminations this season, each judge would get to have two wildcard picks as I would love to have Jen, Reed and Creighton added into the mix. Then the top 16 perform and perhaps 3 or 4 could be cut in the first week based on America's votes. However, I know it's a tall order for so many to perform in 2 hours, what with all the commercials and fluff.

Otherwise, I was quite happy with the selection with the exception of Deandre. Both Jen's and Reed's renditions of "Georgia On My Mind" totally blew me away in the earlier auditions, but I could not get past Deandre's screechy attempt of the same song. I was also very impressed with Creighton's performance in the top 24, so I wanted him in as well.

As of now, I will be rooting for Philip, HeeJun, Jessica and Hollie. Go for it, fellas!

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I got behind watching the episode this week but finally caught up.

I have to say I'm so sick of the Adele songs! I'm not a fan of hers and having so many contestants sing her songs it's getting annoying. I guess I should be thankful we're not getting an overload of songs popular in past seasons but too much of any one artist is not a good thing to me!
    Didn't Ryan say the girls would be singing Whitney songs this week? Maybe I dreamed it. Who are the boys singing?
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Didn't Ryan say the girls would be singing Whitney songs this week? Maybe I dreamed it. Who are the boys singing?
    Stevie Wonder....Stevie & Whitney....probable suckiness in sight.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I got behind watching the episode this week but finally caught up.

I have to say I'm so sick of the Adele songs! I'm not a fan of hers and having so many contestants sing her songs it's getting annoying. I guess I should be thankful we're not getting an overload of songs popular in past seasons but too much of any one artist is not a good thing to me!
    I love Adele, and I got sick of them. Only one person sings her songs well .That's her
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Stevie Wonder....Stevie & Whitney....probable suckiness in sight.
    I'm thinking the girls are going to be horrible this week. So crazy sad about Whitney passing, and a tribute is a nice thought, but these girls are in no way able to sing like her. Ugh. Stevie Wonder is amazing too, and I think the guys are going to fair better with their song choices.
    sparklete likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I'm in the minority but I'm glad Reed didn't make it. He was so all over the place and the spastic way he moved around would have driven me nuts.
    NFL1 and Fanny Mare like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

I have no real concerns over the finalists. We all have been watching AI long enough to know that some of the kids are in the "will win" category, others are in the " some good performances" category and the rest are just filler. I think most of the debate has swirled around the filler category and those choices really make no difference

The individual contestant threads are now available for the Top 13. I've placed a link in each thread that will take you to the contestant page.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-05-2012 at 05:06 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213