+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: 2/16 Show Discussion AI 11: Vegas, Baby!

Re: 2/16 Show Discussion AI 11: Vegas, Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    So is that cowboy still around? I don't think he deserves to move on.
    Yes, he made it to sing another day. Bleh! I don't think he deserves it either. Hopefully he gets cut next week.
    mesachick and sparklete like this.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    What is cowboy's name? Thanks, all I can remember is cowboy.
    Richie. Not sure what his last name is.
    carolinamom12 likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    The brother and sister saga continued last night. I thought the sister was kind of a snip with the constant eye rolls when they brought her brother out in the audition show......He apparently sat out this round because she was upset that she got cut last year.

Although it could have been editing, they showed her threesome watching the brother's group perform last night and she was not clapping for the group when they finished. His behavior, however when she was cut, was total concern and love.
    Actually what happened was that her brother got cut last year at the very last round. He wasn't going to try out this year, she was (her first year trying out, she did not try out last year), but when the judges realized who she was, they asked for her brother to come in the room and begged him to audition as well. But yes, she definitely was eye rolling a little bit during the audition round. Pretty normal sibling rivalry if you ask me. I didn't see her clap last night, she just looked really nervous. But like you said, with editing, it probably just wasn't shown, she may not have really even been in the audience during his audition either.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

On the other hand, I think Johnny's performance was his worse yet and I don't think any of his group mates made it. That was even worse than Jailhouse Rock and it's probably why it wasn't downloading (error). I can hear the judges' disappointment on that Oh Girl/Wake Up Little Suzy number. They should have showed it last night so we know how Johnny got cut. Probably because they didn't practice enough and would rather do some hot tubbing.

Anyway, anyone know if Hallie Cavanagh made it?

Mr. Sandman - Vegas performances - American Idol

Remember her from Season 10?
    Hollie Cavanagh - No One (American Idol 10 Top 24 Chosen) - YouTube
    Last edited by jammyjoe; 02-17-2012 at 05:40 PM.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Actually what happened was that her brother got cut last year at the very last round. He wasn't going to try out this year, she was (her first year trying out, she did not try out last year), but when the judges realized who she was, they asked for her brother to come in the room and begged him to audition as well. But yes, she definitely was eye rolling a little bit during the audition round. Pretty normal sibling rivalry if you ask me. I didn't see her clap last night, she just looked really nervous. But like you said, with editing, it probably just wasn't shown, she may not have really even been in the audience during his audition either.
    Schyler did try out last year and also made it to Hollywood. Not sure how far she made it, but like this year, not as far as Colton.

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Is the pitcher's daughter from Florida (the tall blonde volley ball player) still in it? I liked her. She seems so much older than the 15 or 16 she is. She could sing circles around Jane Carrey.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

Quote Originally Posted by yourefired View Post
    Is the pitcher's daughter from Florida (the tall blonde volley ball player) still in it? I liked her. She seems so much older than the 15 or 16 she is. She could sing circles around Jane Carrey.
    She is still alive, in the Top 42....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    Schyler did try out last year and also made it to Hollywood. Not sure how far she made it, but like this year, not as far as Colton.
    That is how I remember it also...so thanks.
    I thought there was even a scene showing the two of them trying out together in front of the judges

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345