+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 60 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: Season 11 Prediction Game

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Re: Season 11 Prediction Game

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    No guts no glory. I'm going all boy bottom 3.

1st Safe Joshua
    2nd Safe HeeJun
    Singing high all the way home DeAndre
    I've been contemplating the same prediction! But I don't have the guts... Hope I don't regret it later.

1st safe: Heejun
    2nd safe: Skylar
    Going home: DeAndre

1st safe: Hollie
    2nd safe: Deandre
    going home: Heejun
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

Okay. I'm off this week too. I only got two out of the bottom three, with the wrong one going home. Hmm......I think it's easy to see now that it's probable all the girls will go before most of the guys.
    Jaceegirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Okay. I'm off this week too. I only got two out of the bottom three, with the wrong one going home. Hmm......I think it's easy to see now that it's probable all the girls will go before most of the guys.
    Didn't Jimmy says something about all the girl votes voting for the guys? I think they want Jessica to win. They would never try and sway the audience would they?
    Debb70 and Jaceegirl like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Didn't Jimmy says something about all the girl votes voting for the guys? I think they want Jessica to win. They would never try and sway the audience would they?
    I think the producers of the show must really want the winner of Idol to be someone who will be successful. They want the winner to be someone who is famous initially, because of Idol, but then big because they sell lots of CDs. People like Kelly, Carrie and Scotty. Yes, I know others have done well like Jennifer Hudson, Chris Daughtry, Clay Aiken and Adam Lambert. I question which performer has the ability to really sell music and TOUR. If you can't or won't tour, you can't sell music. So, IMO Jessica is the most likely candidate. Which stations would play Phillip's music? I'm just speculating.

I think the producers of the show must really want the winner of Idol to be someone who will be successful. They want the winner to be someone who is famous initially, because of Idol, but then big because they sell lots of CDs. People like Kelly, Carrie and Scotty. Yes, I know others have done well like Jennifer Hudson, Chris Daughtry, Clay Aiken and Adam Lambert. I question which performer has the ability to really sell music and TOUR. If you can't or won't tour, you can't sell music. So, IMO Jessica is the most likely candidate. Which stations would play Phillip's music? I'm just speculating.
    Top 40 and pop stations would. Just like they play Dave Matthews Band, which I think Phillip's sound is mostly like. Whatever the station was, I'd find it and listen lol. That's a good question though. A lot of AI winners have just gone poof and vanished.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Top 40 and pop stations would. Just like they play Dave Matthews Band, which I think Phillip's sound is mostly like. Whatever the station was, I'd find it and listen lol. That's a good question though. A lot of AI winners have just gone poof and vanished.
    I know Dave Matthews Band used to be popular, but I haven't heard anything from them in a long time. Then there was John Mayer, but for today's music, I'm not sure Phillip would be a huge seller. But what do I know. I'm not a teen girl. LOL I do listen to top 40 and Country music on a daily basis.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    I've been contemplating the same prediction! But I don't have the guts... Hope I don't regret it later.

1st safe: Heejun
    2nd safe: Skylar
    Going home: DeAndre
    Pat yourself on the back. Your lack of guts proved to be my degree of stupidity. The bus departs soon & I will be on the outskirts of town waving a tearful goodbye.

I know Dave Matthews Band used to be popular, but I haven't heard anything from them in a long time. Then there was John Mayer, but for today's music, I'm not sure Phillip would be a huge seller.
    I was a fan of Phillip( even the weird faces he makes when he sings) .But I am losing interest in him.I wouldn't know his voice if I heard it.It doesn't stand out for me. Maybe the little girls votes are keeping him in
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

Clearly I'm not up to the prediction skill level this year in American Idol. However, in the spirit of friendly competition between the two shows, I will be launching the Voice Season 2 Prediction Game. Maybe i'll have a better shot there. Live shows start Monday!
    Jaceegirl likes this.

+ Reply to Thread