+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Let's Predict Final Two

Re: Let's Predict Final Two

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I have grown to like Haley and think she has really fought hard to stay in this thing, but I still think Lauren and Scotty will edge her out, even though they are both country. I'm not sure why I think this way. The show never ceases to shock. (Prior shocker of James leaving so soon and Adam losing.)

I do think Lauren's voice is better than Haley's. It would be more apparent if Lauren would let go and really use the voice she has. She continues to hold back and that does annoy me.
    There is no way in heck Lauren would be able to do justice to Led Zepplin, The Animals, or so many of the other songs that Haley just tore up. Lauren is good, but she's not in the same league as Haley.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    This.

I doubt it'll happen, but I can hope...
    I think if Haley can get the votes to be in FINALE

She will get the votes to win it.

I'm hoping for a Haley and Scotty finale. Haley has really come a long way. She deserves to be in the finale. I thought she hit it out of the ballpark last night! Who knows what voters are thinking though. I tried to cast some votes for Haley but kept getting a busy signal.

Quote Originally Posted by Meatball View Post

Ditto
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller

Quote Originally Posted by Meatball View Post

Please, oh please, oh please!
    A man can convince anyone he's somebody else, but never himself. - Verbal Kint from the movie The Usual Suspects

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    There is no way in heck Lauren would be able to do justice to Led Zepplin, The Animals, or so many of the other songs that Haley just tore up. Lauren is good, but she's not in the same league as Haley.
    Right ... but Carrie v. Bo was oil and water ... and has Carrie done any Led Zeplin ?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I have grown to like Haley and think she has really fought hard to stay in this thing, but I still think Lauren and Scotty will edge her out, even though they are both country. I'm not sure why I think this way. The show never ceases to shock. (Prior shocker of James leaving so soon and Adam losing.)

I do think Lauren's voice is better than Haley's. It would be more apparent if Lauren would let go and really use the voice she has. She continues to hold back and that does annoy me.
    Haley's home of Wheeling, Illinois is just a few miles from Lee's Mount Prospect, Illinois home. Will America stand for this ?

Seriously, I agree that Lauren has a better voice and certainly a sweeter attitude and personality than Haley. It seems like a Scotty win against either girl in the Finale, because he'll get the country-fan votes PLUS the young female votes.

I am not absolutely sure that Hayley fought so hard ... because I can't figure out where the turning point was foe her ... but it may have been when J-Lo said to keep the girls. I not only think that they have been promoting a female win from the get-go ( remember the comments after Lauren's audition ?) but I also suspect that Hayley has been getting some "professional" advice on the side. She now seems to be trying hard to be more "likeable" .

I still vote for a "shocker" .... also known as a Seacrest "America what have you done" outcome tonight .... with an all girl Finale and Lauren winning.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I agree with the results last night.

I agree with the results last night, too. America got it right. The two best 'quality' vocalists are in the finale.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

I agree with the results also....
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast