+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: DialIdol/Vote For the Worst Season 10 *possible spoilers*

Re: DialIdol/Vote For the Worst Season 10 *possible spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I don't know about that... he came pretty close tonight. Hopefully he'll be gone next week.
    Well, he was not necessarily Bottom 2, even though he stood next to Stephano at the end [Ryan avoided saying "Bottom 2"], but Jacob was definitely in the Bottom 3 because Ryan did say so. I guess Jacob's fans are mostly middle aged folks like me, so the younger texters are bypassing the Dialidol radar. Since this is the second time Jacob has landed in the Bottom 3, his days are probably numbered.....
    ---
    ----
    "Tons of surprises, but it wouldn't be 'American Idol' without it, would it?" Cowell told MTV News. "At the end of the day, I could go out and find 12 great singers, but that's kind of boring. The fact that there's people there who shouldn't be there makes it 'American Idol.' "

I've been liking Jacob more than I did at first and have not enjoyed seeing his spirits down the last couple of shows. I also don't like how they told him to reign it in and now they're saying don't reign it in. Make up your mind! Poor kid.
    Count your blessings!

The following are the rankings Dialidol has after last nights show.

Scotty McCreery 1-3
    James Durbin 1-6
    Jacob Lusk 1-6
    Lauren Alaina 2-6
    Haley Reinhart 2-6
    Casey Abrams 2-6
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    The following are the rankings Dialidol has after last nights show.

Scotty McCreery 1-3
    James Durbin 1-6
    Jacob Lusk 1-6
    Lauren Alaina 2-6
    Haley Reinhart 2-6
    Casey Abrams 2-6
    I'm sorry, but I don't know how to interpret this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47 View Post

We can interpret from this list, and the previous ones, that Scotty and James will be in the Top 2, and the rest are up for grabs, in no particular order.
    --
    ---
    "Tons of surprises, but it wouldn't be 'American Idol' without it, would it?" Cowell told MTV News. "At the end of the day, I could go out and find 12 great singers, but that's kind of boring. The fact that there's people there who shouldn't be there makes it 'American Idol.' "

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47 View Post
    Also, the numbers that follow the names are what DialIdol predicts will be what place the contestants will fall into tonight. So they think Scotty will be between 1st and 3rd place, James and Jacob anywhere between 1st and 6th place (going out on a limb!), and the rest between 2nd and 6th place. Keep in mind a few weeks ago, they predicted Pia would end up between 2nd and 5th place (out of 9) and that's when she went home.

Seems to me DialIdol is even less accurate when they first go to 2 phone numbers. However, it's hard to argue with these predictions. Scotty is the only one they think doesn't have a chance of leaving. I doubt many would think Scotty had a chance of being in the B3.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    Also, the numbers that follow the names are what DialIdol predicts will be what place the contestants will fall into tonight. So they think Scotty will be between 1st and 3rd place, James and Jacob anywhere between 1st and 6th place (going out on a limb!), and the rest between 2nd and 6th place. Keep in mind a few weeks ago, they predicted Pia would end up between 2nd and 5th place (out of 9) and that's when she went home.

Seems to me DialIdol is even less accurate when they first go to 2 phone numbers. However, it's hard to argue with these predictions. Scotty is the only one they think doesn't have a chance of leaving. I doubt many would think Scotty had a chance of being in the B3.
    Actually, I have had this funny feeling that Scotty will be in the bottom 3. I don't think he'll be leaving ... just in the B3 which will beef up his votes next week.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Actually, I have had this funny feeling that Scotty will be in the bottom 3. I don't think he'll be leaving ... just in the B3 which will beef up his votes next week.

If this was DWTS I could see Scotty being in "danger" of leaving the show just to give him a reality check, but that isn't how AI results work. So I don't see Scotty being in the bottom 3 anytime soon.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Someone has to be there and Scotty is no better than anyone else. They can all carry a tune.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    Sorry to quote myself, but I forgot I stated this! How ironic that they made it look like he was in the B3 last week. Or are we giving them ideas???

Unless they only show the B2 this week, more than half will be in the B3. But whether they show us the actual B3 is another story.

ETA: I just looked at DialIdol's stats for the past 6 seasons to see what they show for the week with 5 contestants as far as how many are shown. This is what they have:

Season 4: B3 were Vonzell, Anthony and (thank heavens) Scott Savol who lasted much longer than he should have.
    Season 5: Only showed B2 - Elliott was safe and Paris left.
    Season 6: Only showed B2 - Phil and Chris Richardson, who both left because of the "Idol Gives Back" pass the week before.
    Season 7: Neither B2 nor B3 was shown for certain. Brooke left.
    Season 8: They did show the B3 - Kris, Adam, and Matt, who left.
    Season 9: Only showed the B2 - Michael Lynche, and Aaron Kelly, who left.
    Last edited by BuckeyeAddict; 05-03-2011 at 09:07 PM.

+ Reply to Thread