+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Stefano Langone Season 10

Re: Stefano Langone Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    Not sure what that has to do with Stefano, but I don't have a problem watching Scotty perform at all. Stafano, on the other hand, does not seem comfortable up there and that makes me feel uncomfortable too.
    Even though Stefano closed his eyes last week he does not have the same facial expressions as Scotty. Which can get annoying and at times take away from his wonderful voice. JMO

It had to do with Stefano because the previous post said Stefano should watch a tape of Scotty performing. I think both should watch someone professional who is a seasoned pro.

Scotty does not have a problem with connecting to the audience. Stefano does. So there is a difference. One just seemed more annoying to me.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    Even though Stefano closed his eyes last week he does not have the same facial expressions as Scotty. Which can get annoying and at times take away from his wonderful voice. JMO

It had to do with Stefano because the previous post said Stefano should watch a tape of Scotty performing. I think both should watch someone professional who is a seasoned pro.

Scotty does not have a problem with connecting to the audience. Stefano does. So there is a difference. One just seemed more annoying to me.
    I guess I don't have much of a problem with watching Scotty because I love his voice and I'm not that crazy about Stefano's?
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

I guess I don't have much of a problem with watching Scotty because I love his voice and I'm not that crazy about Stefano's?
    I know what you mean. Different strokes for different folks. I enjoy both Scotty and Stefano's singing voices. I just get annoyed with Scotty's facial expressions while performing.

It is all good.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Nice voice but boring. Time for him to go.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

That's how I feel too, Misty8723. I really like how Scotty is comfortable on that stage, and he knows what his genre is. For a kid of his age, he sure sounds like something you'd hear on the radio, and that's amazing at his age.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

I think Stefano did well this week, but you can tell he has to think about not closing his eyes during his performance.

I love Stefano. I love his voice and I think he's cute. I was shocked that he did not get voted off, because I keep reading that no one likes him. *sniff*
    "Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Reminds me of Archuleta.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I agree. I can't believe he survived the elimination this week; I don't think he can either. I'd say he's walking a tightrope, at this point.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

The judges all but said they want him out, in their outpouring for Pia. This could effect his performance next week, big time. How do you keep your spirits up and give it your all when you know the judges wanted to gone?! ACK

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast