+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223

Thread: Jacob Lusk Season 10

FORT Fan

Re: Jacob Lusk Season 10

I bet the housemates meant DIVA in both senses of the word. But that doesn't mean that the blind item was meant for Jacob. Once the group lost a bunch of it's members, Jacob was obviously a fish out of water. Did you watch the banter and support (or lack thereof) on the couches?? These kids are nice -- if you cannot endear yourself to them, I see trouble.

Re: Jacob Lusk Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by Tammi View Post
    I bet the housemates meant DIVA in both senses of the word. But that doesn't mean that the blind item was meant for Jacob. Once the group lost a bunch of it's members, Jacob was obviously a fish out of water. Did you watch the banter and support (or lack thereof) on the couches?? These kids are nice -- if you cannot endear yourself to them, I see trouble.
    How was Jacob a fish out of water? I don't get it. All of the contestants talked about him with endearing tones of voice and warm smiles. And there were plenty of times that Jacob got big hugs at the "couch." At least four contestants: Jacob, James, Haley and Casey have been accused of being arrogant this year. I could not care less about that. I'll buy their music (or not) based on their talent, not whether they won some popularity contest. John Lennon, Frank Sinatra, Barbra Streisand, John Mayer, James Taylor and countless other stars have been accused of being difficult people (or divas) in their personal and professional lives----That has not affected their careers in the least.
    --
    --
    Last edited by pillbeam; 05-13-2011 at 06:03 PM.
    "Tons of surprises, but it wouldn't be 'American Idol' without it, would it?" Cowell told MTV News. "At the end of the day, I could go out and find 12 great singers, but that's kind of boring. The fact that there's people there who shouldn't be there makes it 'American Idol.' "

+ Reply to Thread