+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3637383940414243444546
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Haley Reinhart Season 10

Re: Haley Reinhart Season 10

I was never a big Haley fan during AI, but she just sang the National Anthem at the Detroit Tigers' home opener and it was pretty dang good.

FORT Fogey

I saw her also....was watching for the Boston side LOL.....and she did a great job

Nothing else was on so I watched a recording of the DC Cherry Blossom festival parade. She, Siobhann, and Javiar (winner of The Voice) were on it. It was such a bad production. I'm surprised Katie C. agreed to anchor it. I didn't like her song, something about "Free"? Really didn't like Siobhann's song either (it was a gospel song complete with choir in robes). The only person who sounded good was Javiar.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

She sang her new single, "Free" on the AI Results show a few weeks ago...at that time a cage was involved.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I blame the really bad production of the show. The colors were off, the sound was off, the dubbing was a mess. She was dressed like a mess lol. The crowd seemed to love it so I'm thinking it sounded better in person. I have no idea if they have it online or not but those who are fans of hers (or the others that were on) might want to watch it.

The video is up on You Tube. Just Google DC Cherry Blossom Parade Hailey Reinhart. There is a certain blogger that has the video of this performance and Siobhan's as well. For some reason these sound better than what I saw on TV!
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

+ Reply to Thread