+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Haley Reinhart Season 10

Re: Haley Reinhart Season 10

According to Haley's parents, who seem to have an issue keeping secrets, Haley will be singing an original song during the Finale.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    According to Haley's parents, who seem to have an issue keeping secrets, Haley will be singing an original song during the Finale.

I am curious what the other two songs she rejected sounded like. Also, it said something about if this new original song doesn't work out she will not get an album. I wonder if that is true.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    I am curious what the other two songs she rejected sounded like. Also, it said something about if this new original song doesn't work out she will not get an album. I wonder if that is true.
    Doesn't work out with who? Why would one song keep her from getting a CD if everything else she's done has been so great?
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    What does "work out" mean? Measured how? This sounds like one of the usual AI unfounded rumors.
    --
    --
    "Tons of surprises, but it wouldn't be 'American Idol' without it, would it?" Cowell told MTV News. "At the end of the day, I could go out and find 12 great singers, but that's kind of boring. The fact that there's people there who shouldn't be there makes it 'American Idol.' "

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    Doesn't work out with who? Why would one song keep her from getting a CD if everything else she's done has been so great?
    I wouldn't agree that EVERYTHING ELSE She has done has been great. A couple of great, alot of subpar.
    Obama grew up in Hawaii not Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by StageHand View Post
    I wouldn't agree that EVERYTHING ELSE She has done has been great. A couple of great, alot of subpar.
    I don't think it was great either, but obviously a lot of people do. So my question is why would one song either make or break whether she gets a CD? That makes very little sense to me.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    I don't think it was great either, but obviously a lot of people do. So my question is why would one song either make or break whether she gets a CD? That makes very little sense to me.
    That is why I asked about the rumor. Sorry again for any confusion I may have caused.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

All I know is I am going to miss Haley tonight.

Lauren and Scotty? Not enough variety to make it interesting. Of the two, I prefer Scotty and will vote accordingly.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    (GASP!) How dare she sing something nobody will know???!!! Didn't she learn her lesson?

Anyway, that's a new twist! People were surprised about the rumor that Pia was working on an album. Now we have Haley singing an original song on the finale. That sure sounds like it's something that's potentially going to be released as a single. I guess at the very least, it will be available on iTunes.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    (GASP!) How dare she sing something nobody will know???!!! Didn't she learn her lesson?
    Right on, Buckeye. How dare she do something that the wise and all-knowing Jennifer Lopez advised her not to do?
    --
    --
    "Tons of surprises, but it wouldn't be 'American Idol' without it, would it?" Cowell told MTV News. "At the end of the day, I could go out and find 12 great singers, but that's kind of boring. The fact that there's people there who shouldn't be there makes it 'American Idol.' "

+ Reply to Thread