+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Jennifer Lopez - Judge

Jennifer Lopez - Judge

JENNIFER LOPEZ

Actress, singer, producer and entrepreneur Jennifer Lopez has sold over 55 million records worldwide and starred in multiple box office No. 1s, including “Monster-In-Law” and “The Wedding Planner.” In 2001, “The Wedding Planner” was the nation’s top-grossing film, while her album, “J.Lo,” was No. 1 on the Billboard Top 200 Chart. The two simultaneous No. 1 honors made Lopez the first woman to have a No. 1 movie and album in the same week.

FORT Fogey

Re: Jennifer Lopez - Judge

I just read that her Spanish based talent show got bumped out of prime time by Fox . She and Marc must have overestimated the size of the Spanish speaking audience for a show like this. It will be on 11:30 pm until the episode are used up.

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    I just read that her Spanish based talent show got bumped out of prime time by Fox . She and Marc must have overestimated the size of the Spanish speaking audience for a show like this. It will be on 11:30 pm until the episode are used up.
    It's a shame that the American viewers didn't give it a chance. It is a great show! It is very highly rated in the Spanish speaking markets. It didn't help that it was airing on a really bad date and time slot. Doomed before it even left the starting gate.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Apparently, a lot of people are not happy with AI airing JL's video last week. They should have given out a rating or something. It was only 8:00 p.m.

I about died!!! I asked my hubby if our 9yo had seen the show yet and he knew what I was referring too so told me that he FF through the video. Family show? Not by my standards...
    Debb70 likes this.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Re: 5/10 AI 11 Results Show: Top Four **West Coast Spoilers**

I heard that Jennifer Lopez was a real jerk on Ellen yesterday. The radio host said she kept hogging the conversation and talking over Cameron Diaz. (Really? Imagine that.) LOL
    She also said she would probably not come back to AI for another season!!!!!!!! Yaaaay! Great news! Now to get Steven and Randy out.

Jennifer Lopez May Not Judge 'Idol' Next Season - Reality Check | Billboard.com

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I heard that Jennifer Lopez was a real jerk on Ellen yesterday. The radio host said she kept hogging the conversation and talking over Cameron Diaz. (Really? Imagine that.) LOL
    She also said she would probably not come back to AI for another season!!!!!!!! Yaaaay! Great news! Now to get Steven and Randy out.

She was there long enough for self promotion, and we all got to see her with her little boyfriend.I hope she means it. I am betting she heard someone else is getting more money than her!

Randy and Tyler have only one or two sentences they keep saying - also beautiful and dawg are in them
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Originally Posted by Debb70

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    She was there long enough for self promotion, and we all got to see her with her little boyfriend.I hope she means it. I am betting she heard someone else is getting more money than her!

Randy and Tyler have only one or two sentences they keep saying - also beautiful and dawg are in them
    I just read an article regarding her being THE most powerful woman of the top 100. I believe it has to do with earnings. She beat Oprah and Lady Gaga. I didn't read the entire article but it mentioned that she "snagged" the AI judges chair in order to promote herself and it worked. ( Excuse me, but here's what she's promoting } And that she got a 20 million dollar bump in salary for this season.

I just hope her payback is that someone gives her some bad advice. She's a real piece of work. Maybe they should put her away for child endangerment.
    Debb70 likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I just read an article regarding her being THE most powerful woman of the top 100. I believe it has to do with earnings. She beat Oprah and Lady Gaga. I didn't read the entire article but it mentioned that she "snagged" the AI judges chair in order to promote herself and it worked. ( Excuse me, but here's what she's promoting } And that she got a 20 million dollar bump in salary for this season.

I just hope her payback is that someone gives her some bad advice. She's a real piece of work. Maybe they should put her away for child endangerment.
    I don't place most faith in the people who do those Most Beautiful, Most Sexy, etc. It's all about scratching someone's back so you can make some money from it. It's like the awards where it's about how much your people campaign for you to win. Jennifer is a joke IMO. Even her good friends and family think she's lost it. LOL

I think JLO is a great inspiration I like her as a judge on Idol maybe thats just me though....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast