+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: AI 10: Spoilers

Re: AI 10: Spoilers

There's an article on TMZ about LJo breaking down crying when they eliminated Chris Medina. J.Lo Breaks Down Crying Over Contestant Dismissal | TMZ.com

While I'm glad to see the judges show some genuine human emotion, I hope this doesn't mean she won't be able to judge the contestants once the show goes live. I don't want another Ellen or Paula. You can be honest without being cruel.

ITA about Jacee as well. Cute kid. I felt bad for him in the group sing, but he's not on the same level as many of the other contestants and his lack of maturity is going to hurt him. He's one of the ones they should have eliminated and encouraged to return in a few years.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard View Post
    Eighteen of the TOP24 have been spoiled. Some of the people who have been cut have also been leaked.

TOP24
    Ashthon Jones
    Brett Loewenstern
    Casey Abrams
    Clint Jun Gamboa
    Jacee Badeaux
    James Durbin
    Jordan Dorsey
    Jovany Barreto
    Julie Zorrilla
    Karen Rodriguez
    Kendra Chantelle Campbell
    Lauren Alaina
    Lauren Turner
    Naima Adedapo
    Pia Toscano
    Rachel Zevita
    Robbie Rosen
    Scott McCreery

CUT
    Chris Medina
    Eryn Kelly
    Hollie Cavanagh
    Jackie Wilson
    Jessica Cunningham
    John Wayne Schulz
    Keisha Lewis

INFORMATION TBD
    Aaron Sanders
    Alex Ryan
    Brittany Mazur
    Colton Dixon
    DeAndre Brackensick
    Haley Reinhart
    Jacob Lusk
    Jerome Bell
    Jimmie Allen
    Paul McDonald
    Stefano Langone
    Ta-Tynisa Wilson
    Thia Megia
    Tim Halperin
    Tiwan Strong
    Isn't always 12 male and 12 female? The list of 18 is mostly female. I wonder if some of the TBD's get bumped up?

3 of my favs didn't make it - Carson, Caleb, and Chris M!
    Last edited by Jexter; 02-19-2011 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    Isn't always 12 male and 12 female? The list of 18 is mostly female. I wonder if some of the TBD's get bumped up?

3 of my favs didn't make it - Carson, Caleb, and Chris M!
    I count 9 & 9.

Just because the ones you mention aren't listed doesn't necessarily mean they didn't make it, they just haven't been confirmed yet.

Well Chris is confirmed to be cut. Carson and Caleb (the latter of whom I like also) didn't even make the TOP40. They were seen getting through the room cuts, so they should be getting cut in the next episode, after the Vegas round.

And there are 6 people left to round out the TOP24. It's 3 girls and 3 guys from the "INFORMATION TBD" list. My speculation, but I'm pretty positive Thia (ugh) and Haley made it through. It's a toss up between Ta-Tynisa and Brittany. Both have been shown, but only for a tiny tiny bit. As for the guys, I'm willing to bet Jacob Lusk makes it.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Supposedly Jacob Lusk, Paul McDonald, Tim Halprin & Haley Reinhart are confirmed in the top 24. They are waiting for two more names from that TBD list.

I'd like to see Stefano and Colton get the last two spots.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Not that I think y'all would lie to me (you wouldn't . . . . would you?), but I won't believe any "list" until after the show airs and announces the Top However Many It Is Going To Be.

AI has edited things that make us believe THIS way when in reality it turns out to be THAT.

I like surprises. Well, the good kind anyway. Not the "you sent HOW many text messages" kind!!!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

All of these spoilers are coming from a place that has been spot on with their spoilers every season.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    Supposedly Jacob Lusk, Paul McDonald, Tim Halprin & Haley Reinhart are confirmed in the top 24. They are waiting for two more names from that TBD list.

I'd like to see Stefano and Colton get the last two spots.
    Stefano and Colton are out with three guys' names being spoiled. We're waiting on two girls now. I hope it's Brittany and Ty Tanisa because even though we haven't seen much of them, I don't like Thia whatsoever.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard View Post
    All of these spoilers are coming from a place that has been spot on with their spoilers every season.

Stefano and Colton are out with three guys' names being spoiled. We're waiting on two girls now. I hope it's Brittany and Ty Tanisa because even though we haven't seen much of them, I don't like Thia whatsoever.
    I thought they said they weren't shooting for an even number this year, that they did away with that? However, I've read everywhere that this is supposed to be a "girls" year since last year was supposed to be a girl's year but it didn't happen.

Supposedly they are seriously stacking the deck to try and make that happen. I don't see that with this list. The men they chose are way stronger, but they did get rid of any eye candy (no cougar crazy power voting or tween crazy texting) so who knows.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

I like

Brett Loewenstern
    Casey Abrams
    James Durbin
    Robbie Rosen
    Jacob Lusk

The girls haven't quite stood out for me yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    I thought they said they weren't shooting for an even number this year, that they did away with that? However, I've read everywhere that this is supposed to be a "girls" year since last year was supposed to be a girl's year but it didn't happen.

Supposedly they are seriously stacking the deck to try and make that happen. I don't see that with this list. The men they chose are way stronger, but they did get rid of any eye candy (no cougar crazy power voting or tween crazy texting) so who knows.
    we've been waiting on a girls year for quite awhile now!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

+ Reply to Thread