+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3233343536373839404142

Thread: AI 10: Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: AI 10: Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    As I suspected - Entertainment Weekly is stating that the numbers of viewers for last night's show were about 7% lower than last year, even though the numbers of viewers was higher overall this season.
    Wow, and wasn't last season down quite a bit from the blockbuster that was Season 8? I wonder if the voting totals will reflect the decline in viewership.

(ETA: just read elsewhere that 122 million votes were cast last night.)

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    Other guests that are supposed to be performing tonight:
    TBoz & Chili with Lil’ Jon
    Gladys Knight
    JLo will perform with hubby Marc Anthony
    Tom Jones
    Tony Bennett (duet with Haley)
    Kirk Franklin
    Wow, don't know what I was expecting, but other than Tony Bennett and Tom Jones, I have no interest in these performers! Nor Tim McGraw and Carrie Underwood (I like Carrie, but seems like she's been very visible lately, so it's nothing special to see her - for me). And I was hoping for a finale to end all finales, considering the breadth of talent and styles this season offered.
    Last edited by I'm MEL; 05-25-2011 at 06:48 PM.

Re: AI 10: Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Its the double country. While country is popular, not everyone likes it. I think if James or Haley might have been in the final, the numbers would be higher. Two contrasting styles would appeal to a larger audience.
    I think its because there was so much going on last night with finals of a lot of shows, or so my sister told me, while trying to figure out what to dvr and what to watch. I don't watch any of those other shows, so there was no conflict for me.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

+ Reply to Thread