+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 3/24 Results Show Discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 3/24 Results Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Willowwisp;3862437;
    now if she would have sung like this last night.. she wouldn't have gone home...
    ITA - I liked Paige when she did the upbeat songs. She really does have a great voice, when she's singing the right material. Too bad she didn't stick with that style.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Willowwisp;3862437;
    now if she would have sung like this last night.. she wouldn't have gone home...
    i thought paige was awful again tonight.

Wake Me Up Before You Go Go is not bad for a group sing. I have seen worse.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Fan

Paige's performance last night may have been the worst in AI History. Dreary, lifeless. I couldn't believe how bad it was.

On the bright side, Crystal showed her chops as a true Artist today and the vapid Top 10 lineup we have now, guarentess her stay on the show for 4-5 weeks at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3862284;
    They should have dressed them in these t-shirts and white pants.

Or the little shorts George and Andrew wore.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I thought Simon handled that "save" vote well tonight. It would have been cruel to have let her sing and give her false hope that she could possibly be saved. He was upfront with her. Can you imagine the backlash if they would have let her sing, and the cameras showed the judges talking? Talking about what? That they knew, like we all knew, that they wouldn't be using the save? And in the end they wouldn't have saved her anyway. It's tough to lose, but he was honest about it.

FORT Fogey

Agree. Gotta give the judges credit for being upfront with Paige and not pretending to save her. Hope this is a trend.

I've been holding the laughter in too long.......................oh my dear lordy joe.......who ARE these young children emoting on the stage like their lives depended on it? Argh! Mr. Jonas and Ms. I-have-no-idea were more melodramatic than a silent movie! The spastic motions, and corny duet moves were so over-the-top! And the singing was horrid! I just couldn't believe what I was seeing. I was still trying to get over the debacle that was Miley Cyrus. Honestly, the way Miley was swinging her hair around, I was wondering if there wasn't some adult around who could mentor her. I don't think you'd catch Faith Hill or even Tanya Tucker with moves like that!

I give Miley credit for being so confident and even a little self deprecating. I wasn't expecting anything in the way of mentoring, and wasn't disappointed, so I held my tongue until I saw the performance. Wow, she's somethin'.

FORT Fan

Paige was terrible last night. But Andrew is the worst of the eleven. A squeaky voice with no stamina that already cracked twice since top 24. Ignoring his bad vocals he cannot even put on a decent show on the stage. It is a travesty he is still there. I heard a lot of boos in the audience when Ryan picked Katie over Andrew to send to the bottom three. It really is a wonder how Andrew is not in the bottom three. At the rate the competition is going I think the final two to fight for the title may be Andrew and Didi. Like Blake Lewis and Jordin Sparks making it to the top 2 over Melinda Doolittle and Lakisha Jones, Andrew and Didi may make it past Crystal and Siobhan.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KennyLuv;3862477;
    At the rate the competition is going I think the final two to fight for the title may be Andrew and Didi. Like Blake Lewis and Jordin Sparks making it to the top 2 over Melinda Doolittle and Lakisha Jones, Andrew and Didi may make it past Crystal and Siobhan.
    It's more like Taylor and Katherine making it over Chris and Elliott.

+ Reply to Thread