+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: 3/2 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: 3/2 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I think Kara must have gotten in a little trouble at home about Casey, and she's over-trying to make up by dissing him.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by LalahLand;3845932;
    LMAO! "I know God." I really hope Jermaine makes it to next week for the sake of Christians everywhere, LOL!
    And Simon's response was something to the effect, "Well then, there's no need to show your phone line number."

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3845937;
    I think Kara must have gotten in a little trouble at home about Casey, and she's over-trying to make up by dissing him.
    well if I acted like her, hubby would not be happy. So you need to keep that stuff to yourself
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by mom3;3845939;
    And Simon's response was something to the effect, "Well then, there's no need to show your phone line number."
    loved that!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3845937;
    At home and probably at the studio as well. Her behavior has been embarassing and I stick up for her sometimes. But not in this case.

The last thing the studio needs is a harassment/favoritism vibe going on during this contest. But she has swung too far to the other side and poor Casey looked positively befuddled.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by LalahLand;3845932;
    LMAO! "I know God." I really hope Jermaine makes it to next week for the sake of Christians everywhere, LOL!
    Unfortunately, God was watching Biggest Loser at the time. Tough break, Jermaine!

Wow...there must not be a lot of people calling in voting....I can get right thru, many times..and I voted for 4 different guys...maybe a lot of people are texting?? Usually, I can't get thru until later...
    Live right now; be yourself
    It doesn't matter if it's good enough
    for someone else

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3845943;
    Unfortunately, God was watching Biggest Loser at the time. Tough break, Jermaine!
    Or the Duggars?

Quote Originally Posted by WinkyD;3845876;
    I liked Tim tonight, too! At least he has a strong voice, regardless of what Ellen is saying.

JUDGES, YOU LET THESE GUYS THROUGH TO HOLLYWOOD.
    He was eliminated and brought back. So he wasn't actually put through to Hollywood, at least as the Judges' first choice.

A much better show than last week - of course, that wouldn't take much... Everybody improved, except maybe Casey and Andrew, who were top of the heap last week.

Best of the night IMO -- the guys who were bookends for the show, Big Mike and Lee.

Alex and Tim - BIG improvement for both

I liked Casey's performance, but I think he overshadowed himself with his own guitar playing. And Kara really threw him under the bus, no doubt to (over)compensate for her silly, sexist gushing over him last week.

Did you notice that Lee got the special lighting this week, as well as the pimp spot? Last week, Casey was lit so his blond hair had a luminous glow.

+ Reply to Thread