Thread: Paige Miles Season 9

Paige Miles Season 9

Paige Mills
    24 years old
    Cypress, TX

FORT Fogey

Re: Paige Miles Season 9

From the Fox press release:

Miles lives in the Houston, TX, area and started singing in church when she was 5 years old. During high school, she was a competitive cheerleader and an after-school tutor.

Keep up with Paige at:

Paige Miles - Season 9 Contestants - American Idol
    Paige Miles | Facebook
    Paige Miles on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
    Paige Miles (PMilesAI9) on Twitter (@PMilesAI9)

FORT Fogey

I cannot wait to hear what she sounds like. I don't really know.

jmb
    FORT Fogey Word Builder Champion jmb's Avatar

Who is Paige Miles???
    We have not even seen her at all!

I hate that we waste so much time on bad singers and miss out on a possibly good one! Remember, we never saw Bo's audition til the end!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Another good voice not seen until now.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

MEMO

To: Paige Miles

CONGRATULATIONS! You are one of our Top 12 Girls and you will compete on the live show February 23 (which no one will see because they will all be watching the Olympics.) Be sure to practice hard because we are not going to let the audience hear a peep out of you until you walk out on stage that night. In our effort to be completely fair, we don't want people forming any opinion about you before they hear you sing.

Please note that you are scheduled to sing first. With twelve girls singing over the course of a two hour show this guarantees that you will be the furthest thing from voters minds when the lines open at the end of the show. Don't be nervous - most people miss the first twenty minutes of the show anyway, so that should take off some pressure.

Also, be prepared for spontaneous banter with Ryan who may query you about things like why you had to be sewn into your dress or when you last urinated. Just friendly conversation to help folks remember who you are.

Good luck! And don't forget our production assistant will be happy to handle all your travel arrangements on Friday for the flight back to Texas.

FORT Fogey

It's so unfair that someone who I thought was fabulous (come on, to be FIRST up in a season takes guts) got no screen time early in auditions or hollywood week, so may leave early cause no one KNOWS her??

Quote Originally Posted by NFL1;3838900;
    It's so unfair that someone who I thought was fabulous (come on, to be FIRST up in a season takes guts) got no screen time early in auditions or hollywood week, so may leave early cause no one KNOWS her??
    She was the one in the group round that the other group that followed them was very upset with when her group stole the idea to sing a capella and she said it was her group's idea.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast