+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 72 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal Bowersox Season 9

Re: Crystal Bowersox Season 9

Quote Originally Posted by I'm MEL;3853744;
    I was crazy about Crystal, just like she was, from the first time I saw her audition. Hope she doesn't change a thing and sticks to her guns. I'm sure she would feel ridiculous being overly made-up and dressed in a way that isn't comfortable to her style. She doesn't need to try to be an Adam Lambert chameleon or dress like a teeny bopper or wear stilettos or platforms - what's great for some people doesn't work for others. I hope they leave her alone and just let Crystal be Crystal. I think that, in itself, is enough to get her to the end.
    I agree. She is great just as she is.

I know I'll be voting for her til the end. I haven't been really excited about a contestant since Daughtry and Elliot Yamin until Crystal.
    Ain't Love Grand!

Nice performance last night, but this girl has seemingly had her personalty surgically removed & with it the glint in her eyes & the smile on her lips. No doubt she has every chance to be greatly successful post Idol, but come on girl, lighten up.

FORT Fan

I thought she was much more animated last night. Little hand gestures. Great soulful voice.

Agree. I thought she was more animated and showed more personality last night, not less.

I liked the little hand gestures.

My favorite by far...of the ladies this seaon. She definitely has the best vocal skills and control, imo.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by felix;3856545;
    I thought she was much more animated last night. Little hand gestures. Great soulful voice.
    I absolutely LOVE this girl! If she should take an "unexpected" early exit, she will do great, she has already given herself a platform to work on, starting building a fan base, and has certainly caught the eye of producers. The fact that her dad was explaining her "song writing skills" will give credience to her longevity and talent

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

If you watched (or care to re-watch) the judging portion of her time on stage, you can clearing see she does have a personality and a sense of humor.

At this point in the competition, I cannot imagine a scenario that wouldn't have her in the Top Three.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew;3856651;
    If you watched (or care to re-watch) the judging portion of her time on stage, you can clearing see she does have a personality and a sense of humor.

At this point in the competition, I cannot imagine a scenario that wouldn't have her in the Top Three.
    I thought she showed a lot more personality during the judging portion too. She laughed a bit and was quite animated. She also looked like she felt better than she appeared to the previous 2 weeks.

As you can see from my avatar, I'm rooting for Crystal, but I thought she was the only one who captured the essence of a Rolling Stone song last night.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread