+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Casey James Season 9

FORT Fogey

Re: Casey James Season 9

Hopefully Bo's new country album (Bo Bice 3, set for May 18) will step up his career.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3883455;
    I think both Casey and his fans will step it up next week.
    Hope you're right. The behind the scenes reporter said "prepare to be wowed" so I'm keeping my fingers crossed until it's time to vote.

Hmm, a week without comments on Casey. Shows us how popular he is...not.
    5/4 Performance “Blue Skies”

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Maybe it was a case of "if you can't say anything nice . . . . " which may be the way to go for this week too!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I felt bad for the criticism Kara gave him. She needs to be a little more constructive and a little less hurtful. She serves no purpose on this show. Last night was definitely his worst performance, but she could have been more constructive about it
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;3894457;
    I felt bad for the criticism Kara gave him. She needs to be a little more constructive and a little less hurtful. She serves no purpose on this show. Last night was definitely his worst performance, but she could have been more constructive about it
    Exactly. I mentioned this in another thread but am reposting here

I felt really bad for Casey last night after Kara's uncalled for "lamb" comment. How old is this woman 12? I get that it wasn't a great performance but really Kara??!! Grow up
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Maybe Kara is still trying to distance herself from the earlier Casey-drooling fiasco. She realizes he is on his way out and she wants to go to the other side of the playground with the cool kids now that he has served his purpose.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;3894457;
    I totally agree with this. Both Kara and Simon made some really rude comments to Casey last night. None of it was said in a way to help him become a better performer or was constructive criticism.

Casey was completely out of his element last night, and his nerves got the best of him. His confidence level was zero, and it showed. He knew right after the song ended that he was going to get hammered by the judges.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3894494;
    I totally agree with this. Both Kara and Simon made some really rude comments to Casey last night. None of it was said in a way to help him become a better performer or was constructive criticism.

Casey was completely out of his element last night, and his nerves got the best of him. His confidence level was zero, and it showed. He knew right after the song ended that he was going to get hammered by the judges.
    I agree that it was far from Casey's best performance. I was glad to hear Harry Connick Jr. redeem Casey when he said he nailed it two hours ago in rehearsal. Hopefully that will help Casey's case, because he could be in trouble tonite, even though I believe both Aaron and Big Mike should be eliminated before Casey.

+ Reply to Thread