+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 1/20 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 1/20 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

A quick medley of "No" (including someone in a chicken suit), while K&K become BFF's and annoy Simon.

Seth Rawlins has a son with autism. The producers dispatch a camera crew. And as he goes in for the audition his son cries "I want to go with Daddy!"

Sings Someone to Watch Over Me. This is right in Kristen' wheelhouse. He's very good. Not sure how he would do with more modern music. But he certainly delivers a golden ticket. He gets four yeses.
    Last edited by TopCatDC; 01-20-2010 at 09:16 PM.

FORT Fogey

Coming up after the break - more sad stories PLUS a contestant is cuffed and hauled away by the police! Drama! (Simon must be giddy.)

FORT Fogey

When You Wish Upon a Star plays as the judges puncture one dream after another.

Wait - some nameless, faceless person got a golden ticket?

Then there's Jermaine Purifoy who sings Smile really well. Kristen loves the pure tone. Randy says it's the best he's heard all season. Kara likes the honesty. Simon says good song choice; the chicks will dig it.

Just tuned in for the cry-fest.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

FORT Fogey

Shelby Dressel a waitress has a nerve problem that left her face paralyzed as a child. (Call the camera crew!) She sings Turn Me On. And she's very good. But she is going to need a lot of work to get past her disability. She has a difficult time with annunciation, and that's not going to fly during a recording session.
    Last edited by TopCatDC; 01-20-2010 at 09:30 PM.

Kristen has the best damn smile.

Glad Shelby made it thru!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Is it me or is this season off to a sluggish start? I've yet to see anybody worthy of a second look.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

FORT Fogey

Did Ryan say 18 made it through on day 1? Where were they?????

I think they should have to show us the auditions of Golden Ticket holders before they are allowed to plan time for train wrecks and sob stories.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

FORT Fogey

Day 2: What? Kristen is gone?!

OK, I didn't catch this guy's name because I was still mourning Kristen. Anyway he is Blake Lewis 2.0. Simon doesn't like. Kara likes. Randy says..... YES. Oh - he's Jay Stone.
    Last edited by TopCatDC; 01-20-2010 at 09:45 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast