+ Reply to Thread
Page 195 of 196 FirstFirst ... 95145185186187188189190191192193194195196 LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 1953
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: Adam Lambert - Season 8

Re: Adam Lambert - Season 8

Press Release: Queen + Adam Lambert Announce Additional Dates

24th March 2014
    Press Release: Queen + Adam Lambert Announce Additional Dates

QUEEN + ADAM LAMBERT - 5 SHOWS ADDED

- Boston, East Rutherford, Uncasville, Atlantic City, Toronto -

- Tickets for The Newly Added Dates On Sale Beginning Saturday, March 29 through the Live Nation Mobile App and at LiveNation.com

March 24, 2014, NEW YORK— Due to overwhelming demand, five additional shows have been added to the Queen + Adam Lambert summer tour. Brian May, Roger Taylor + Adam Lambert will play second shows in Uncasville, Conn. and Toronto, Ont. and will add three new cities, Boston, Mass., East Rutherford, NJ and Atlantic City, NJ, to the highly anticipated tour. The 24-date tour, which is presented by Live Nation, now wraps on Monday, July 28 in Toronto, Ont.

New Dates

July 22 – Boston, MA – TD Garden

July 23 – E. Rutherford, NJ – Izod Center

July 25 – Uncasville, CT – Mohegan Sun Arena

July 26 – Atlantic City, NJ – Boardwalk Hall

July 28 – Toronto, ON – Air Canada Centre
    Sorry Waywyrd...still all North of you.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

GRR. Come back, Adam! You played here before and it was packed...we love you down here too!
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by talldede View Post
    Search "The Zodiac Show" "Crawl Thru Fire" on the tubie site. It's Adam in a show last September. It's a very interesting and very Freddy Mercury type performance.
    I was browsing through the Adam Lambert - Season 8 thread and was surprised to see this post about Adam being like Freddie Mercury. How prophetic since he has been performing with the Queen guys off and on since November of 2011. His "Bohemian Rhapsody" audition and the Season 8 finale singing with those guys was also a prophecy of the future!
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by carolb57 View Post
    I was browsing through the Adam Lambert - Season 8 thread and was surprised to see this post about Adam being like Freddie Mercury. How prophetic since he has been performing with the Queen guys off and on since November of 2011. His "Bohemian Rhapsody" audition and the Season 8 finale singing with those guys was also a prophecy of the future!
    Seeing him in concert, he was awesome. He really was. He gained even more fans, I cant tell you that
    waywyrd, Jexter, AmyKay and 2 others like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Adam is the only Idol contestant that is allowed to sing Queen. Most people butcher the crap out of their music, Adam doesn't. I remember the rumors during his season that Queen wanted him to front the band and thinking it would be awesome.
    Jexter and Imperfect1 like this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by carolb57 View Post
    Adam is an AMAZING (literally) talent! His voice is incredible, and his persona absolutely lights up the stage! I've loved him ever since his first audition, and I'm so glad that he's finally getting the kudos that he deserves!

You're right! Adam's stage presence and charisma is magnetic! I went to the Idol Summer Tour in 2009, three Glam Nation live shows in 2010 and two Queen + Adam Lambert shows in 2014. I'm so glad that Brian May and Roger Taylor recognize Adam's talent and how perfectly he suits their music. I'm trying not to be jealous but when I see other less talented artists going home with 4 Grammys instead of Adam, it hurts.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

FORT Fogey

I can't think of anyone who could do Freddie Mercury full justice in terms of both voice and performance, but Adam is the closest they will likely ever get. Seems like an unnaturally natural fit!
    dagwood and Imperfect1 like this.

If I had to choose just one favorite, most wonderfully talented Idol contestant EVER, it would have to be Adam! There's never been anyone before or since who even comes close! I still haven't gotten over it that he didn't win.
    Kip and Imperfect1 like this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TeacherLady View Post
    If I had to choose just one favorite, most wonderfully talented Idol contestant EVER, it would have to be Adam! There's never been anyone before or since who even comes close! I still haven't gotten over it that he didn't win.
    Same here, we use to tune in just to see him. We didn't want to miss HIM..I was over the moon seeing him front Queen. I would go again if he was here next month
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread