+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 105 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: AI8: Prediction Game

AI8: Prediction Game

Hey, hey, it's that time of the show! Our prediction game starts when the eliminations are live. Check out last year's thread if you're new to the game: http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...tion-game.html

The scoring will be easy in these early rounds. Predict who you think will be the top 3 from each show, and get 5 points for each correct contestant. We'll get more complicated when we get to the final 12 and they start having a bottom three and an order and all that fun drama we've come to expect from our favorite Spring show.

You can make your guesses up until the threads close for the results show. Wait to see them perform first, if you'd like.
    Last edited by burntbrat; 02-16-2009 at 01:08 AM.
    One of these days I'll stop being sensitive. Until then, I'll continue to be devastated on a daily basis. Life breaks my heart.

Re: AI8: Prediction Game

Last year was the first time I missed the Tour, just missed out by coming in tied for 11th. I'll be back stronger than ever.

Thanks for bringing back the game. It's always a gas!

The top three out of Group 1, right? Do we know who are in Group 2, 3 or do we wait till they actually sing? If I'm doing this wrong, I'll either edit or repost.

Just to refresh everybody's minds regarding who is in Group 1....

Casey Carlson
    Stephen Fowler
    Jackie Tohn
    Ricky Braddy
    Anne Marie Boskovich
    Brent Keith
    Alexis Grace
    Michael Sarver
    Stevie Wright
    Danny Gokey
    Tatiana Nicole Del Toro
    Anoop Dasai

My top three guesses are:

Anoop Dasai
    Danny Gokey
    Stevie Wright

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;3319868;
    Last year was the first time I missed the Tour, just missed out by coming in tied for 11th. I'll be back stronger than ever.

Thanks for bringing back the game. It's always a gas!
    Last year's tour was very good. Brooke was awesome, so were the 2 David's.

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3320018;
    Last year's tour was very good. Brooke was awesome, so were the 2 David's.
    I was talking about our tour. The tour that the Top 10 from this game get to make. It's always been a standing joke that we were trying to get into the Top 10 so we could make the tour.

Thanks for the list Harmony! Remember that you can make your guesses up until the threads close for the results night show. So you can wait to see them perform first.
    One of these days I'll stop being sensitive. Until then, I'll continue to be devastated on a daily basis. Life breaks my heart.

I'll give it a go this year...sounds like fun. But, I'm also gonna wait until after they sing before making my predictions. Also, we're picking who will advance, not who should advance, right?

Burntbrat, if you could please remind us newbies of the rules/points/procedures for the Top 12 stage once we get there, that'd be most appreciated. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by burntbrat;3320208;
    Thanks for the list Harmony! Remember that you can make your guesses up until the threads close for the results night show. So you can wait to see them perform first.
    Yeah, while I think the guys will be no surprise, I do want to wait to see the girls.

Cool! I'll wait until they perform before making predictions, but pre-performances, I think Danny's a shoe-in, and Anoop probably is too. And based on what little i've seen of the girls, Jackie is the only one of this group who impressed me. Alexis is okay, and I can see her attracting fans, but her soul sound doesn't really sound genuine to me- Jackie's voice just has a quality that's really rough, gritty, and channels pure emotion, while the other girls on this list don't have that.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Quote Originally Posted by burntbrat;3320208;
    Thanks! Since its so up in the air right now, I'm going to stick with my original guesses and see how it goes. Next show I'll wait to hear them sing.

The list was edited over at the AI website. They changed Sarver for Breitzke.

Group 1

Alexis Grace
    Anne Marie Boskovich
    Anoop Desai
    Brent Keith
    Casey Carlson
    Danny Gokey
    Jackie Tohn
    Matt Breitzke
    Ricky Braddy
    Stephen Fowler
    Stevie Wright