+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Kristy Lee Cook - Season 7

Re: Kristy Lee Cook - Season 7

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;2855867;

just boot her already. she's going to get signed with a country label she doesn't need idol.
    I think that is highly debateable & speculative at best. I'm just not so sure that is going to be the case.

During her solo in the group sing last night, Kristy sounded better and looked more comfortable than she has in any of her solo performances. She has a very nice tone to her voice. I think there is hope for her, if she could gain confidence and stage presence.

I thought it was funny when it was her turn in the group song, and the camera moved in the wrong direction, away from her, for a moment.

I like those little goofs on Idol, cause they always have the feeling of being intentional.

She made the tour.

Who is voting for her? 'Fess up!
    2003-2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Tickety;2856998;
    She made the tour.

Who is voting for her? 'Fess up!
    Thats funny.
    Did people ruin it for you?

Yes! Don't care for her gawky awkwardness and inability to perform on stage.

Oh, don't care for her singing, either. The gawky awkwardness distracts me too much to enjoy the singing, which is usually fine. Oh, wait, this week she was off-pitch in many parts. So much for saving grace!

She really needs to watch old AI performances - or ANY decent performances, really - to figure out how to perform. She has no clue what to do. At all.

If she's like that on tour, I'll be like....
    Last edited by Tickety; 03-20-2008 at 02:21 PM.
    2003-2008.

Maybe she will be out next week.
    I wouldn't mind.

The Beatles meet Country,
    that was a train wreck.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2837846;
    To me the most curious aspect is that she's from Oregon. Or as I like to refer to it "South... of Canada".

The flag make no SENSE in that context.
    Her family could be from the south. Maybe that's her heritage?

just boot her already. she's going to get signed with a country label she doesn't need idol.
    She already had contracts with Arista Nashville and BMI back in 2001, including a deal that Britney Spears would appear in her first video. (check BMI's old press releases on their Web site if you doubt)

All of the labels dropped her without releasing any music, and her 2005 album was with Ren-Hen, an indie label.

She's just like Carly in needing AI to prove that she isn't a failed teen novelty who has even less chance of selling records now that the freshness has worn off -- only she didn't get as far on the first try.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle;2856497;
    I thought it was funny when it was her turn in the group song, and the camera moved in the wrong direction, away from her, for a moment.

I like those little goofs on Idol, cause they always have the feeling of being intentional.
    I was in the audience at Idol March 19 and the camera bump that happened while Kristy was singing was caused by Syesha. After Syesha she sang her part she walked right into the side of the camera as Kristy started singing, but I guess the people at home didn't see that. My first thought was that maybe Syesha wanted to sabotage Kristy's performance.

+ Reply to Thread