+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: David Hernandez - Season 7

Re: David Hernandez - Season 7

Didn't like his audition, maybe because of that cheesy snapping, but I think his rendition of "Love the one you're with" was superb. He looked very comfortable on stage and his voice sounded great. I'm not sure about his personality, he might lack something on that department. But we'll see.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nemo78;2797522;
    Didn't like his audition, maybe because of that cheesy snapping, but I think his rendition of "Love the one you're with" was superb. He looked very comfortable on stage and his voice sounded great. I'm not sure about his personality, he might lack something on that department. But we'll see.
    Based solely on vocal abilities I see David and David (Archuleta) going to the final two. I guess we'll see as the show progresses but these two guys are, IMHO, the most vocally talented ones on the show this year. I think Michael Johns will do well because he is so sexy and good looking but I don't think he's as vocally talented as these two Davids.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2797602;
    I think Michael Johns will do well because he is so sexy and good looking but I don't think he's as vocally talented as these two Davids.
    I think he actually is! Very different style though.

I was pretty surprised with what Simon said to him when he went through to the Top 24. Simon was like, "You're going to do a heckuva lot better if you're going to have any chance at even winning this thing." However, earlier on during Hollywood Week after he did "Love the One You're With", Simon praised him like nobody's business, saying things like how good it is that you're comfortable on that stage, that stage can make you or break you, blah blah. He also gave him a pass straight to the finals.

How inconsistent of you, Simon!
    2003-2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Tickety;2798341;
    I was pretty surprised with what Simon said to him when he went through to the Top 24. Simon was like, "You're going to do a heckuva lot better if you're going to have any chance at even winning this thing." However, earlier on during Hollywood Week after he did "Love the One You're With", Simon praised him like nobody's business, saying things like how good it is that you're comfortable on that stage, that stage can make you or break you, blah blah. He also gave him a pass straight to the finals.
    But we don't know how he did on the last round of Hollywood. Maybe he sucked big time (which I don't actually believe but still...)? And as his original audition wasn't that great, it might be possible that he has done only one great performance out of three.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2797602;
    Based solely on vocal abilities I see David and David (Archuleta) going to the final two. I guess we'll see as the show progresses but these two guys are, IMHO, the most vocally talented ones on the show this year. I think Michael Johns will do well because he is so sexy and good looking but I don't think he's as vocally talented as these two Davids.

Those are my top 3 boys too!

David has a beautiful smooth sexy tone to his voice, and I found nothing lacking in his personality so I hope he sticks around for a loooooong time.

Meh....I could do with or without him.
    Forever a Word Nerd

Still in my top 6, but a couple pulled ahead of him last night.

He isn't going to win, but he's a sweet sweet kid with a nice tone so I'm hoping he sticks around for awhile.

I want him in the top 12. He's my top 2, him and David A.

He was really nervous last night but he still did very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2799458;
    David has a beautiful smooth sexy tone to his voice, and I found nothing lacking in his personality so I hope he sticks around for a loooooong time.
    I'm with you. I hope people can see beyond Simon's wall of criticism, because David's vocals were gorgeous Tuesday night, and I'd really like him to make it to the top 10.
    Last edited by MotherSister; 02-22-2008 at 01:57 PM.

+ Reply to Thread