+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Brooke White - Season 7

Re: Brooke White - Season 7

I love everything about Brooke! She had me all teary eyed last night!

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

This gal won me over last night. She is so genuine and grateful. I loved her!

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Songstres;2835213;
    Simon doesn't influence my opinions at all. Brooke is a breath of fresh air, plain and simple.
    I agree totally Blues Songstres!!! Brooke is one I look forward to hearing every time and so far have not been disappointed! Even if she doesn't win this thing I think she has a great career ahead of her in concert!!! She is special in that she plays both guitar and piano and could mix things up as an entertainer.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BoBoFan;2836638;
    I love everything about Brooke! She had me all teary eyed last night!
    Glad to see I wasn't the only one. Brooke is the one I was looking forward to all night. She was amazing IMO. Breath of fresh air
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

wanna check you for ticks SecondBase's Avatar

Seeing her performance last night was kind of an eyeopening experience for me. First time around I thought it was good, but when I did my normal 'second round' of watching the performances again, she BLEW ME AWAY! I'd say she has a shot to go all the way.
    Praise seitan!

Not among the best vocally but her simple, charming and sincere renditions won me over every time. But I don't think she will win.

FORT Fan

She does not have to win. Brooke just needs to go far in this Competition to get the attention she needs to springboard herself into a Recording Contract.

I love Brooke. I sort of liked her during the auditions and Hollywood week but she really grew on me once they started the show. She's awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by felix;2838141;
    She does not have to win. Brooke just needs to go far in this Competition to get the attention she needs to springboard herself into a Recording Contract.
    Don't fall into that trap. We say that every year abvout someone & it very seldom comes true.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;2839721;
    Don't fall into that trap. We say that every year abvout someone & it very seldom comes true.
    Point taken. Very few AI finalists actually have a succesful career post Idol. Carrie, Kelley, Chris and Clay are the few exceptions.

I just think it is a waste if a person of Brooke's talents went underappreciated. She would do well as a Recording Artist judging from the sincerity of her performances and her politeness to her fans.

+ Reply to Thread