+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did you all agree with Simon tonight?

Did you all agree with Simon tonight?

This is the first time I think every single word Simon said was right on the mark.
    EXCEPT I liked Trenyce's dress. I thought she looked very nice.

He was really on the $ last night.

I usually disagree with him sometimes.

what did you all think?
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

Insert Funny "Quote" Here nofx242's Avatar
    When kim was doing that shoop shoopp song I was thinking the same thing about seeing her performence at a park or ice show

I think what simon wanted to say but didnt about Trenyce's dress is it looked ok but not on her. I dont think she has a nice looking chest with the cleveage she was showing. They just look odd, so she should keep them covered up.

Insert Funny "Quote" Here nofx242's Avatar
    Also Paula was right about Carmens makeup, they are trying to make her look older. The best she has going for her is her youth. She looked really good when she was at that awards show, thats the look she should stick with.

I did agree with pretty much everything he said.
    I found his comments to be very contructive last night.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I definitely agree about Carmen's make up.
    She has such a pretty face and really doesn't need to have make up caked on like that.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I am *so* glad that someone said something about Carmen's makeup, even if it was better than last week. It had to be Paula too... if Simon said it, it would have been shrugged off.

I was pleasantly surprised about his comment about Trenyce. While I liked the dress, I do agree with him saying that they should dress age appropriate.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I agree Filangi - I don't have anything against young girls dressing up and looking attractive, but I think they can do it without emphasizing SEX appeal quite so much. I didn't think any of the girls (except Kelly) were wearing anything inappropriate but I agree with Simon's sentiment that they should stay "girls" as long as possible.

Agreed. Who needs more Britneys?

The only thing I really hated about what Kelly was wearing, aside from the nosering, was the gawd awful stockings.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

FORT Fan
    I hated Trenyce's dress. While the bottom half looked nice, she shouldn't go for such a plunging neckline. Her scary ribs and chest area really freaked me out. I couldn't look at her.

Beautiful, Beautiful Boy! Azure's Avatar
    I did agree with Simon's comments this time around. They were more constructive than destructive, for once.

Being a Clay fan, I loved what Gladys Knight said to him, and to everyone else as a matter of fact. All her comments were intelligent and well articulated.
    Sail-on Silver Boy! Your time has come to shine!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast