+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: Blake Lewis - Season 6

Crabby Cancerian remote_goddess's Avatar
    Where everything has a slight "down-under" flavor and all the pretty boys are named Michael Johns...
    Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;2259539;
    Oh boyfriend is not going to like you if he finds out you told your FoRT family he has a man crush (although, I can't say I blame him)

Well, maybe "man-crush" wasn't the best term to use... but you know what I mean. And let's just keep this little admission between the family, whadda ya say? No need for BF's feathers to get ruffled.
    Last edited by remote_goddess; 03-01-2007 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nemo78;2259293;
    No, you're not!

I second that... where in the world is -

also, I am reminded of that guy from the Police Academy movies, the one who imitates all sorts of noises... ( and NO! I'M NOT EMBARRASSED to reveal I watched that movie )
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by remote_goddess;2261323;

Well, maybe "man-crush" wasn't the best term to use... but you know what I mean. And let's just keep this little admission between the family, whadda ya say? No need for BF's feathers to get ruffled.
    your secret is safe with us

and redsox girl, I know exactly which guy you are talking about and I'm not embarrassed to say it either
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I am surprised at how much I like Blake. I love Keane and Jamiroquai and thought he did both songs amazingly well. I am really impressed with him and hope he can keep it up.

Go Blake!

Blake, Lakisha, and Melinda are my 3 favorites, I hope they all make it far! I really hope Blake sings Maroon 5 or Robin Thicke next week! I'd be so happy! lol

Blake has got talent, and he is not too harsh to look at either. I really appreciate and enjoy his talent.

Crabby Cancerian remote_goddess's Avatar
    Where everything has a slight "down-under" flavor and all the pretty boys are named Michael Johns...
    Loved his song choice last night, thought he did a really good job with it and sounded amazing! I only say WTF to Randy and Paula not knowing the song?! Seriously?

As far as the boys this season go, I feel like Blake is one of the only ones who may be able to hold his own against the big voices of the girls. He is just unique enough, just "trendy" enough, to be a real contender here. I still think it's a girl's title to lose this year, but he could certainly give them a run for their money. I am impressed.

Silent all these years... caragwapa's Avatar
    I'm just in utter and complete shock that a 311 song was sung on American Idol! But a good shock. Too bad I did't catch the whole performance.

I agree; Blake is unique and he may be the only one to stand up with the girls. He is the only street, edgy "pop" singer on the show. I think he would do well as a single performer, and could be marketed as rock or rap along with pop. He could also sneak into the alternative market with his beat box thang. He's not a crooner, that's for sure.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Blake was amazing last night. He is my favorite this season hands down! He has the whole package. I loved his little comedy bit last night before his performance. His personality and style bring so much excitement to this season.

+ Reply to Thread