+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859 LastLast

Thread: Joshua Gracin

Is Josh going to be on tonight's finale??

I hope if he isnt, they at least mention him, or tell us why he isn't (military probably)

At least he is keeping his end of the bargain, he said he was a marine first, and he is a man of his word.
    Proud hater of all the wannabe divas on AI3 (Mainly Latoya and Fantasia).

I guess there must not be any truth to what I've been reading in other posts about AI cutting all ties to Josh because he did an unauthorized interview and spilled beans he wasn't supposed to spill...because I just heard about 10 minutes ago on my local FOX station that he was going to be touring with the group. What magazine or show did he supposedly tell all to?

FORT Fogey
    I have never heard such a thing about Josh getting cut from American Idol's connections...it'd be all over the place if that was the case. I can't see Josh doing something stupid like that. I'm sure he's going on tour.

It seemed like a strange rumor...

FORT Fogey
    Yeah, I totally agree, it did seem like a strange rumor. It doesn't sound like him at all.

Oh yeah, and I just have to say that Josh singing to his baby girl when he got voted off was one of the best moments on AI hands down. And the words to the song! "Baby you don't know what it's like to love somebody the way I love you" *teary eyes*

I saw reference to the Josh thing on one of the other threads way earlier in the day. It said something about a Chicago radio station or tv station reporting that Josh had given an interview to some magazine and told a bunch of things that the finalists were not supposed to reveal, including that they were told that Ruben would be the winner no matter what. It also said that the producers bumped him off the show, and that's why he hasn't been here (even though they said that his military duty was the reason.) I can't remember which page of which thread I saw it on. I tried looking through internet articles in other sources and haven't found anything, and no one else seems to be talking about it, so maybe it's just a really bad rumor.

Originally posted by clay crazy
    I saw reference to the Josh thing on one of the other threads way earlier in the day. It said something about a Chicago radio station or tv station reporting that Josh had given an interview to some magazine and told a bunch of things that the finalists were not supposed to reveal, including that they were told that Ruben would be the winner no matter what. It also said that the producers bumped him off the show, and that's why he hasn't been here (even though they said that his military duty was the reason.) I can't remember which page of which thread I saw it on. I tried looking through internet articles in other sources and haven't found anything, and no one else seems to be talking about it, so maybe it's just a really bad rumor.
    In the future, if you have absolutely *NO* basis for a rumor, no link, no reference, NOTHING, it is probably better not to share the rumor at all. That just tends to get people really angry and throws gasoline on the fire.

I'm not saying you need a 10 page bibliography, but when you are going to post a rumor that is as incredibly damning and scathing as the ones in your post, something even APPROACHING a cite should be a necessary pre-requisite to sharing it.
    -Michael

Threshold RPG - Our World, Your Imagination

http://www.thresholdrpg.com

Originally posted by greenflute98
    Here's the link I found on SirLinksAlot that says Josh got permission to go on tour.

http://www.wokr13.tv/entertainment/s...4-AB6912725275
    Woo! That is great news.
    -Michael

Originally posted by leia-samantha
    Oh yeah, and I just have to say that Josh singing to his baby girl when he got voted off was one of the best moments on AI hands down. And the words to the song! "Baby you don't know what it's like to love somebody the way I love you" *teary eyes*
    No kidding. I was crying my eyes out. My daughter turns 1 next month and I definitely identified with him during that song.
    -Michael

+ Reply to Thread