+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 272 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Taylor Hicks - Season 5

I enjoyed Taylor last night. Good vocals & he just stood & sang, no twitches, no goofy dance. Best of the night for me.

Best of the vocals...last night. totally. He sings with a strength that professionals have..and with control over that strength instead of screaming..as the rest did.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

I agree, he was definitely the best last night.Of course he wouldn't have had to be very good to get that honor, but he was VERY good.

Leo
    Premium Member
    He was definitely a cut about the rest last night, vocally at least. The less said about that outfit, the better. It didn't fit the song at all, I thought.

This dude is just head and shoulders above the rest. I mean, I don't see it as even being close!?!? He didn't even use any of his typical theatrics (which I like, btw). Taylor is going to be a bonafide star. I didn't like the outfit though - it looked like he was trying to dress like a 16 year old. He looks slick in suits. I say this in a very heterosexual Republican type way!

I thought Taylor looked mighty fine last night! I thought that leather jacket looked really good on him last night. This guy can not only sing anything he chooses, but he can also wear anything.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Fanatic

Still disappointed

I really, really like Taylor. I think he was the best last night too, however, still not at his best. When he does his head twitches - that's when he's into the music. For me "Takin it to the streets" was his best week yet. I hope he pulls out all the stops next week. Last night was an understated performance, which was good to showcase, however, I want everyone to see his soul again.

I really Love watching Taylor, plus he comes across as such a great guy - what a sweetheart.

I want him to stand up straight... however that wouldn't be Taylor, I guess.

Love the grey hair, hope he doesnt have some hollywood stylist tell him to change it.

I thought maybe he has MS or some muscle disease the way he twitches? I dont really care, keep singing and smiling, he is my FAV.
    Support the FORT - Go Green

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by esmattynd View Post
    I didn't like the outfit though - it looked like he was trying to dress like a 16 year old. He looks slick in suits. I say this in a very heterosexual Republican type way!

I can't help but wonder just how repressed these people are who complain about Taylor's "twitches" and what he wears, are. Thank goodness he just goes with his own flow.

This "very heterosexual Republican type way" has, in some way, has got to involve a corncob someplace unmentionable.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey
    I thought he looked great last night and sang great. I didnt like the song though. It did show off his vocals in my opinion but I just couldnt get into the song at all.

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-12-2007, 09:01 PM