+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 272 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Taylor Hicks - Season 5

I like him if even he does the herky jerk on stage!!!

I love Taylor because when he sings, it really shows that he loves doing it.

Zao
    This guy right here, he wears his heart on his sleeve. Love his passion for music. He should just ditch AI and get his own record label.

FORT Fogey
    The guy is, pure and simple, a great entertainer with a lot of soul and different sound.

That's why I like him.

And while he may not be able to hit a wide range of notes, he does sing on tune - which is a huge plus.

I think I am in love!!! (oh!!! I hope my hubby doesn't decide to join the fort soon )

FORT Fogey
    I don't understand why so many people are looking past bad notes and limited vocal abilities. Weird. Honestly, Rhonetta deserves to be in the competition as much as Taylor does.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cabernetCally View Post
    I like him if even he does the herky jerk on stage!!!
    I like him BECAUSE of his hark jerky' moves. The only thing that disappointed me about his performance tonight was that he didn't give me as much 'Joe Cocker' as I wanted. I hope he moves on. I really like him.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Fogey
    I don't mind the jerky moves. I missed them tonight -- but not that much.

I think Taylor is going to win this whole thing because he's a great singer and he already has a style of his own. He should stick with what has worked for him for all the years before this. He should be who he is.

He's a really soulful singer and that is what we all love!

Quote Originally Posted by Pharoah View Post
    I don't understand why so many people are looking past bad notes and limited vocal abilities. Weird. Honestly, Rhonetta deserves to be in the competition as much as Taylor does.

I can understand how Taylor might not be everyone's cup of tea, but to compare him with Rhonetta-the-no-talent-hooker-with-an-arrest-record seems extreme. You were just trying to get a rise out of us, weren't you?! (If so, you succeeded!)

FORT Regular
    He is so entertaining! He reminds me of Michael McDonald from the Doobie Brothers and Joe Cocker. Love him!

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-12-2007, 09:01 PM