+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 163 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Elliott Yamin - Season 5

I really don't care what Elliot sings, just as long as he sings it well and blows everyone else out of the water......Elliot fans, let's get those fingers ready for two-straight hours of voting tomorrow night.
    Strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from an indomitable will. - Mahatma Ghandi

FORT Newbie
    The classic love songs that the six contestants who are left must choose from are the songs on Andrea Bocelli's "Amore" CD. Most of them are in Italian, French or even Latin. The only two I am really familiar with are "I Can't Help Falling In Love With You" and "Autumn Leaves". There is one called "Because We Believe" that I don't know. The order in which Ryan Seacrest names the contestants at the very beginning of the show is the order in which they will perform therefore their phone number will be revealed when Ryan names them. Try to start calling when the sixth contestant is performing and see if you can start voting early and vote your butts off for Elliott like I will be doing! Whatever Elliott chooses to perform I know his performance will be superb!

No way! That'll bore audience to tears! :o

This is going to be a very interesting week. I'm going to vote for the first time this season to keep Elliot in. As long as I can stay awake.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Newbie
    scsi commando - I'm pretty sure I'm correct about the Bocelli "Amore" CD unless there are some other CDs of his they can choose from. We'll see soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    This is going to be a very interesting week. I'm going to vote for the first time this season to keep Elliot in. As long as I can stay awake.
    You got gutmutter!!! Just drink lots of coffee tonight
    I am hoping Elliott has a great performance tonight and that the voters keep him safe yet again. Sending good vibes to all of you who can vote! thanks!
    Dr. Will: My BB champion!

Vote for Elliott if he sings well, which I'm sure he will. It would be a shame for him to eliminated too soon and before Kellie, he's very talented.

Quote Originally Posted by sadie4at View Post
    We have to realize Elliot is the next to go... that makes me sad. He is the last real person left.
    Not neccessarly, VOTE for Elliot.

FORT Regular
    We have to realize Elliot is the next to go...
    Keep the faith! His fan base is GROWING! Hey, if Elliott can bring me out of lurkdom, anything can happen.

Some are saying there may be 2 lines per contestant tonight. If so, I'll be voting on one line with my land line and the other with my cell. We voted for 2 hours straight on 3 phones in this house last week and we'll keep doing it until he is out...or he wins!

Don't forget to charge those phones....

I'll be voting like crazy tonight!! GO ELLIOTT!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread