+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 123 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Chris Daughtry - Season 5

Chris is right up there with Taylor Hicks in our household. Chris seems like a genuine person - I love the whole backstory about his wife and her - their - kids. And man did he ever sound like Jon Bon Jovi! (is it "John?") I like him because he's not the stereotypical effeminate bubblegum type a lot of the pop stars/wannabe pop stars seem to be. He brings a nice edge; and I think a lot of guys are going to like him. Oh and I like the look with the cowboy hat; he should bring that back once in a while.

Chris is definitely the guy to win this competition. They talk about not much of a personality, but when he is on stage he has all the personality needed to sell a song. Easily the best guy last night and so much fun to listen to, I actually like his voice better than John Bon Jovi(always thought he was too soft sounding to be a real hair band singer, but that's also why I think they have stuck around the last 15 years). I can't wait to hear him again next week. If he doesn't make the top 12, I don't know what is wrong with this show!

Premium Member
    Totally, totally hot. I would love to see him go all the way.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Marleybone, you and me both. He did a fantastic job. And the thing I like about him is that not only can he sing, but he just seems like such a gentleman.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Techsan by the grace of G texasgirl73's Avatar
    Unless something happens to change my mind, which I totally doubt, Chris is my pick to win it all!! The man can sang! I think he's going to have some very interesting song choices, plus he's very easy on the eye (I'm even digging the baldness, that's hott!) I just love everything about him
    *Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes*

FORT Fogey
    Along with Taylor, Elliot, Ace, Mandisa, Lisa, Katherine, and Paris, this guy is an absolute lock to reach the top twelve.

I love how he balances Family and Music. So many musicians use the Music Lifestyle as their excuse to be a "dawg".

No! You're a dawg whether you sing or collect trash. You just sound better while you're cheatin'!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Resident Anime Robot Griffin11287's Avatar
    My #1 favorite right now, Katharine a close second. GO CHRIS GO! Rock on, brother!
    I heart comedy. It's one of the things that makes the world go round.
    Comedy Quote of the Moment:
    "I got pulled over by the cops for being drunk, and I was like 'I'm sorry officer, it's a misunderstanding, I'm not drunk, I have Cerebral Palsy!' and they're like 'Damn, that's a pretty big word for a drunk ass!' I was in there for 7 days, they see me they're like, 'Damn buddy, what'd you drink?!"-Josh Blue (ROCK ON BROTHER!)

Definitely my favorite male performer so far...

I hope he can swing the different muisc styles well.

FORT Regular
    This guys sounds better than at least 85% of professional rock vocalists out today..

+ Reply to Thread