+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Hadas Shalev

I don't think Hadas would have made final 3...but it is possible if she continued to step it up.

Personally, she was my second favorite on the night of the group 2 performances (after Kim L, just ahead of Ruben and Clay, in that order). I'm very glad Kim, Ruben, and Clay are (still!) in the competition, but I'm still mad that Hadas wasn't called back to the wild card show.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Yeah behind clay and ruben, she was my favorite.
    Ruben = #1

Originally posted by Aota Bass
    I don't think Hadas would have made final 3...but it is possible if she continued to step it up.

Personally, she was my second favorite on the night of the group 2 performances (after Kim L, just ahead of Ruben and Clay, in that order). I'm very glad Kim, Ruben, and Clay are (still!) in the competition, but I'm still mad that Hadas wasn't called back to the wild card show.
    I think she did the best that night and the only reason why i liked clay performance cuz he sung a mariah song and she is my favorite singer. And when hadas sung that whitney song "you lite up my life" it was good. Kim did the same song which i didn't care for but i knew she was going to make it cuz they showed her and ruben and clay and they never showed hadas.
    Mariah TLC Lil Kim Christina Jennifer Hudson Guy

It always gets me how old I feel compared to the kids these days. Jamesrasul mentioned that "You light up my life" was a Whiney song. I have an album from 3 decades ago entitled "You Light Up My Life", same song, by Debby Boone, Pat's daughter. Sigh.......
    - "American celebrities have an amazing amount of influence on the way America thinks, feels and acts. I think that such influences should be used in the most positive way possible." - Clay Aiken
    -

i think of "you light up my life" as a debby boone song too aikenfan.

btw i don't remember the show that well. but i do remember resenting that hadas didn't make the final 3. and at the time, i couldn't believe that ruben was there instead of her. *sigh*

since then, i've grown to love ruben, but my first impression was "i don't get it. why is he so great?"

i wish hadas had been called back to the wildcard. for weeks afterwards, hubby and i still continued to say to each other, "but where is hadas?"

Hey Splatty, while I've got you here, I tried the site mentioned in your sig - even downloaded the latest plug-in, but nothing happens when I click on the "click here to enter". ??? Am I missing something?
    - "American celebrities have an amazing amount of influence on the way America thinks, feels and acts. I think that such influences should be used in the most positive way possible." - Clay Aiken
    -

sorry so late in reply. i must have gone to bed.

you are definitely missing something. another page is supposed to pop up, but i have no idea why it didn't work for you. i'm not a computer geek like john. i can only say to try again?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567