+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Stephanie Schultz?

not bad... I hope she eventually makes it for the wildcard, but I have a nagging feeling she's out now... have the wildcards been picked yet? (I didn't watch last year so I'm still a little new to how some things are done)
    *** Vote for me! - HiTouch Photo Contest (I have to beat out all the 'cute' baby shots and predictable american pride photos

http://www.thebruce.ca

Thebruce, since Stephanie was not in the Top 32, she is not eligible for the wildcard show. The people invited back for the wildcard show are people who have already performed in the semifinal round but did not receive enough votes to move on the first time they performed.

And if any of you caught it in last night's episode...I'd imagine that Simon has all but decided that he is going to vote for Kimberly as his wild card.

Kawika

ah yes, I figured that... tis common sense. I guess the comments I've heard about her chance for the wildcard show were based on the hope that she would replace frenchie...

I think she would have done a much better job than juanita... but oh well...
    *** Vote for me! - HiTouch Photo Contest (I have to beat out all the 'cute' baby shots and predictable american pride photos

http://www.thebruce.ca

Originally posted by Kawika
    And if any of you caught it in last night's episode...I'd imagine that Simon has all but decided that he is going to vote for Kimberly as his wild card.

Kawika
    I must have missed it, Kawika...what did he do/say that indicated that?

I know, whose call was Juanita?????
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Basically...I think it was when he was talking to Cory (sp?)...he basically said that he was really looking forward to seeing these guys battling it out in the Top Ten...he specifically mentioned Cory, Joshua, Kimberly & a couple of other finalists. Obviously since Kimberly didn't make it in the Top 8...I imagine that he expects her to make it in as one of the two wild cards...

K

Lobeck-

Simon told someone last night that he thought they were good, but not good enough to stand up to "Ruben or the Kimberly'S" in the top 10. Foreshadowing, hmm?

I heard "Kimberleys", too.

Kawika- actually, one Kimberly has made it to the top 10 (Kimberly Locke), but he actually said the Kimberly's as in plural.

If she does get a wildcard, I will be disappointed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast