+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 123 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Constantine Maroulis

I wasnt suprised that Nadia and Anthony were in the bottome three but i was suprised that Constantine how more votes than them. I thought Nadia would have gone far and constantine leave early. But this proves that Constantine has a good voice, has showmanship, has charisma, is fun to watch, and has a big girl fan club. Im not one of them cuz im a boy but Constantine still is my favprite. GO CONSTANTINE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gionta1222
    I wasnt suprised that Nadia and Anthony were in the bottome three but i was suprised that Constantine how more votes than them. I thought Nadia would have gone far and constantine leave early. But this proves that Constantine has a good voice, has showmanship, has charisma, is fun to watch, and has a big girl fan club. Im not one of them cuz im a boy but Constantine still is my favprite. GO CONSTANTINE!!!
    I am not surprised that he had more votes than Nadia and Anthony, not due to his voice, showmanship or charisma, but due solely to the big fangirly contingency. At least he's not boring like Anthony, but there is no reason why he should have more votes than Nadia based on talent alone.
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

FORT Fan
    To begin with, Nadia was in the bottom two/three for one reason alone...her mention of MARIO. The producers are just letting her know that she blew it for showing her loyalties to the WRONG side.

This week was the first time that I have liked Constantine. Now, I didn't like his performance, but I truly enjoyed his sense of humor in his song choice and his ballsy execution of it. Week from now his choice might be AI suicide however, this early in the competition, he can get away with it. Fans of David Cassidy probably loved that he chose the song, while DC haters most likely enjoyed his parody of the genre. I laughed throughout the entire performance!

i thought constantine did a great job with "i think i love you." another entertaining performance!

FORT Newbie

Height Issue

Hey Too Many Pages To Read To See If This Was Already Answered...

How Tall Is Constantine? He Towers Over Ryan. And If You Know....how Tall Is Ryan??? Thanks!

FORT Newbie
    I just found out he is 6'3"...no idea on Ryan S.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by brc23
    I just found out he is 6'3"...no idea on Ryan S.
    I saw on his bio he is 5'9".

I think Constantine did great last night on that awful group song. And I think they put Bo and Connie one right after the other on purpose so we could really compare the two voices. I don't know how anyone else feels but I think Constantine definitely outsung Bo last night.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

FORT Regular
    Constantine did a good job the other night. One of his best peformances by far. Lets be honest though. If this guy wasnt attractive he wouldn't have made it to this stage ny a long shot. He is one of the least talented singers left and he has zero chance of winning AI 4 in my opinion.
    Last edited by Toasteroven1973; 03-25-2005 at 06:25 PM.

I thought Constantine kicked butt these past two weeks. Sounded great. Looked great. Yay for the AI wardrobe budget. I loved that he picked a Partridge family song. I've said this before but I like that he's not afraid to look goofy. Anything related to David Cassidy is ripe for teasing, but Connie really doesn't care I don't think. Love it. It's also unusual that he would dig back that far and single out this particular song as one he thinks deserves a second look. He really does appreciate all genres and is sort of a music geek. I'm not sure I would agree with him that the song "rocks", but it's a decent catchy pop song and was a refreshing change. BTW, I liked the way they started the song with him in sillhouette. It looked appropriately retro, like a performance you'd see on one of the 1970's variety shows. Pretty soon he and Carrie may be singing "I'm a little bit country..." "...and I'm a little bit rock 'n roll."

My quibble would be that he's getting a bit hammy in his performances. A little subtlety, or perhaps cutting out caffeine from his diet , would be an improvement.

I wish the judges would take him more seriously. They treat him like a novelty act. They don't even really critique him, like they're just humoring him and his crazy oversexed fangirls. lol.

Regarding the Bo/Con lumping together (hey I said "lumping"), I like Bo too, and think they are completely different in every way except they both have long brown hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolls
    He looks like a Sweathog from "Welcome Back Kotter." But then again, many thought Vinnie Boberino was sexy as well.
    He could totally be a Sweathog. He even comes across as a little ding batty like Barbarino. "What?" "Where?" LOL. But I disagree with the idea that he's dirty or smelly. I mean, I guess I don't really know one way or the other, but his skin and hair don't look greasy to me. He has beard scruff and his hair looks unbrushed a lot of the time, but he could smell like honeysuckle for all I know. LOL.

+ Reply to Thread