+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 123 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Constantine Maroulis

Well, uh, personally, his voice doesn't move me so much as...nevermind.

Seriously, though, I was pleased with his performance on Tuesday. His vocals were light-years better than anything I've ever heard him sing on AI, and I appreciate his stepping out of his *rocker* box with a very unexpected (for me, anyway) song choice.

Con, along with Bo, also continues to demonstrate that they are by far the best performers of the group. He's a shoo-in for top 10, and then some.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    Well, uh, personally, his voice doesn't move me so much as...nevermind.
    You know, it almost seems as if he has these sexually-charged waves coming out of him, that travel along with all the other sound waves and light waves and come right out your TV screen. Really.

Quote Originally Posted by jocelyns
    You know, it almost seems as if he has these sexually-charged waves coming out of him, that travel along with all the other sound waves and light waves and come right out your TV screen. Really.
    My tv seems to have censored those waves for me. I'll have to remember to give it a kiss of thanks.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Regular
    Don't be so quick to be relieved. It's a quite delicious feeling!

My television knows better than to hold up a greasy haired egomaniac as a symbol of sexuality for me. I've trained it well.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by jocelyns
    Ya know, I would have to agree with you. I've thought he was sexy from the 1st moment he auditioned! My friends are like WTH? They say they don't get it..he's got a double chin, he's skinny, he's not a great singer, his hair isn't that great etc.....but ya know, its the way he drops his head ever so slightly and looks back up and grins, the way he runs his fingers thru his hair, its the cleft in his sweet little double chin, he's got a sexy name...he is a SMOLDERING IDOL and that's not something that is learned..it just comes naturally......No, he's not the best looking rocker to me (unlike David Lee Roth, Bret Michaels, Bon Jovi) but Steven Tyler and Lenny Kravitz aren't the best looking either and I think they are the sexiest men on the planet!
    Do I want Constantine to win? Nah, but I do want him to go far and I do want to see him on the AI tour!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by danny
    He seemed so grateful to get good comments from Simon, more than anyone else
    I looove that vulnerable, misty-eyed, "I can't believe I'm here" look he gets when he hears the comments. He is just adorable.

And I don't know if y'all know what I'm talking about, but the way Constantine pronounces some of his lyrics is just so sexy. Like in THE LETTER how he sings "I don't care how much money I gotta spe-and." This week I kept rewinding his performance to hear him say "I'm so in love wit-chu." *fans self*
    Is it just me?

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by Boohoo102
    Is it just me?
    Oh no...its not just you......!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Fan
    No...it's not just you. My favorite song he did is still "Kiss from a Rose." He just has some great smiles and facial expressions.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Boohoo102
    And I don't know if y'all know what I'm talking about, but the way Constantine pronounces some of his lyrics is just so sexy. Like in THE LETTER how he sings "I don't care how much money I gotta spe-and." This week I kept rewinding his performance to hear him say "I'm so in love wit-chu." *fans self*
    Is it just me?
    OMG! I keep rewinding to hear him say "I can hear you, baby, I hear you calling me." Which is right before your part! I especially like the "calling me" part. Damn!

+ Reply to Thread