+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 430 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101141191 ... LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood

FORT Fan
    Carrie, remember to be true to yourself. The kind, country girl , America fell in love with. You fully deserve the winning title of AI4.

Rock,girl!

I'm still confused. Why "Inside Your Heaven"? I really like Angel's brought me here a lot more.

I'll get over it and buy her cd.......whatever it is.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapit
    I'm still confused. Why "Inside Your Heaven"? I really like Angel's brought me here a lot more.

Snapit, from my understanding "Angels Brought Me Here" is going to be the B-side of her album
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie
    Snapit, from my understanding "Angels Brought Me Here" is going to be the B-side of her album
    Hi combatcutie, I read that somewhere and kinda laughed. My thoughts were.......B-side? album? I haven't seen a record in years.

I heard her sing "Inside Your Heaven" last night on ET and thought again. YUCK. This song doesn't do anything for me. I guess, I am thinking about all the people that don't watch AI and are hearing her for the first time. They are probably all thinking,"humm.......its no wonder a lot of people are saying the other guy should of won".

Sad that Carrie isn't getting to blow the nation away with a better song.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

FORT Fogey

Maybe because "inside your heaven" is the actual "new" song that they offered to this year's Idol ... Angels Brought Me Here isn't new a bit, of course, and Long, Long Road also has some recording history, doesn't it?

Has anybody else actually performed or recorded Inside Your Heaven other than Bo and Carrie? (lucky them ...)

Carrie definitely needs prettier, catchier, stronger songs on her cd, though. Without them, I think casual listeners may easily miss what a beautiful voice she has, which would be a shame. If they don't give her really strong songs, they'll be totally wasting their effort, seems to me. But Inside Your Heaven doesn't give me a lot of hope. ...

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Carrie was on Jay Leno, and she was the cutest damn thing! I really like her even more now after seeing how sweet she is.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Hey all, I have a theory about Carrie's fans and why we didn't hear from many of them in public (before the results show, that is ). I've seen so many message board posts from people saying "I know NO ONE who wanted Carrie to win". Well, as I mentioned I have a theory about why we were the silent majority and I'm thinking about writing up an article to submit to one of the online Reality TV news sites.

This will only work, however, if I get enough data to back up my argument. So I need your help:

If you voted for Carrie, please PM me and let me know:

Your age
    Your gender
    Are you married or single?
    Have any kids?
    What part of the country are you from?
    Do you vote regularly?
    How much did you vote on finale night?

I myself am a 35 year old mother of two, married for 10 years this July. We live in North Dakota. I don't vote every week and when I do I stop after 10 or 15 minutes. Finale night, I voted all 4 hours. Must have hit redial hundreds of times and got through maybe 75 or 80 times.

Edited to add: I'd LOVE to hear from some of you lurkers, too. I know you're out there!

Thanks in advance. I won't use names, just trying to confirm my theory about the typical Carrie Underwood fan

Hi combatcutie, I read that somewhere and kinda laughed. My thoughts were.......B-side? album? I haven't seen a record in years.
    It's the Bside for her single, not album. And they do have CD singles in stores... heh.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    It's the Bside for her single, not album. And they do have CD singles in stores... heh.

Oops, sorry about that. I guess I shouldn't try to multi-task while I posting important info.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I have a theory about why we were the silent majority and I'm thinking about writing up an article to submit to one of the online Reality TV news sites.
    Can't wait to read it!

+ Reply to Thread