+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 430 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738394041424344454686136 ... LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood

Kao
    I actually saw her DANCING last night at the very end of the show. I said "Hurray! She moves!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    I still feel that she's a very good singer. The best one this year. There are several good contestants but to me, she's the best. Since I'm not in her skin, I have no idea whether she feels the song, whatever that means. I also don't know what it means to call someone a jukebox. I have no idea if that's good or bad.
    Meaning she puts out music with machine-like precision but its still...machine-like, mechanical, with the personality of an inanimate object.

I would take 1 Carrie Underwood or 1 Diana DeGarmo, or 1 LaToya London, all of whom have been labeled with the no starge presence label, over a whole boat load of Fantasias & that mess she brought on stage last night.

FORT Fogey
    I'd take a LaToya over Fantasia any day. Probably not Carrie, she's just not my style but I do believe the girl can sing. But absolutely not Diana.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharoah
    Carrie could actually sing the newspaper and sound great. Seriously, she's that awesome.

She should win this competion hands down!!! The tone of her voice is amazing and I think she performs like a star; a pro.
    Amen, people I talk to don't believe me when I say Carrie could sing the front page of the Checotah news, sound amazing and win the competition but I really think she could.If she doesn't win, once again the most talented singer won't win.If she gets Tamyra'd like a lot of people are thinking she might, I'll be too ticked.

FORT Fogey
    American Idol NEEDS Carrie to win to restore the show's credibility. The show hit an all time low with the crowing of Ruben Studdard. The worst!!

Quote Originally Posted by D/WBB5
    Amen, people I talk to don't believe me when I say Carrie could sing the front page of the Checotah news, sound amazing and win the competition but I really think she could.If she doesn't win, once again the most talented singer won't win.If she gets Tamyra'd like a lot of people are thinking she might, I'll be too ticked.
    Most of my friends & acquaintances don't have the sickness of those of us that follow these boards. They just watch the show & vote for who they like. I have never had one person, not a single one, say to me " You know I really like Carrie but she just doesn't have any emotion". Instead all I ever hear is how beautiful she sings, how good she looks & how great her future should be.

Photos from the Fox website:
    http://www.idolonfox.com/photosvideos/

Check out Carrie's photos from 3/1 and 3/8, then 4/6...
    OMG WHAT ARE THEY FEEDING HER!

Glasses-Wearing Samurai marvolomaven's Avatar
    Miyagami High School Student Council Dormitory
    Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer
    Check out Carrie's photos from 3/1 and 3/8, then 4/6...
    OMG WHAT ARE THEY FEEDING HER!
    Spot on observation, fireflyer. She's wearing the same jeans in the 3/1 and 3/27 photos, and they do look a bit more snug in the latter.

Actually, I had been thinking the same thing about Anthony, and I checked out his photos while I was at it. Definitely some weight gain going on. Maybe all that hotel food? Either that, or we've got an Idol hormone conspiracy on our hands.

Quote Originally Posted by marvolomaven
    Spot on observation, fireflyer. She's wearing the same jeans in the 3/1 and 3/27 photos, and they do look a bit more snug in the latter.

Actually, I had been thinking the same thing about Anthony, and I checked out his photos while I was at it. Definitely some weight gain going on. Maybe all that hotel food? Either that, or we've got an Idol hormone conspiracy on our hands.
    Maybe it's the stress of the competition. Some people (me for example) eat when they're stressed. They may be so busy too they don't have time to work out.

+ Reply to Thread