+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood

If being vanilla means never being arrested for a DUI and having her mugshot posted all over the news and internet, then Carrie is the "vanilla-iest of all." She'd never be so careless and irresponsible as Wynona was. She's gained 200 pounds, her personal life is tabloid fodder, and her music isn't so exciting! Let those without sin cast the first stone, Wynona.
    Leave Carrie alone.

I agree....sounds like she's jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by roses4me View Post
    If being vanilla means never being arrested for a DUI and having her mugshot posted all over the news and internet, then Carrie is the "vanilla-iest of all." She'd never be so careless and irresponsible as Wynona was. She's gained 200 pounds, her personal life is tabloid fodder, and her music isn't so exciting! Let those without sin cast the first stone, Wynona.
    Leave Carrie alone.
    Well thanks a million! I THOUGHT that mug shot was out of my memory. lol

Wynona has her fans, who like her music a lot and that's great. Personally I've never cared for her. Carrie has her fans also and we like her just fine the way she is. We don't need Wynona or anyone else speaking for us. If Carrie is too bland, maybe many of us LIKE bland, right?

Then I like bland, too!
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

With all the talk about Wynonna & her foot in mouth disease, did everyone miss the post about Carrie singing the National Anthem at the MLB All Star Game in Pittsburgh July 11?

Just a quick reminder.... now back to the Wynonna bash.

Hey...vanilla is good! lol!

No, Razor, I didn't miss the post about Carrie's singing the national anthem, but her fans here are still fuming about the vanilla comment. BTW, I never make desserts without vanilla. They just don't have that extra "something" without it.

I"m sure Carrie will receive a fabulous reception before and after singing at the game.

Quote Originally Posted by roses4me View Post
    Thanks for posting the pix. They're both cute. The bottom one reminds me of a very young Connie Stevens.

Carrie is so photogenic. I'm surprised she's not on more magazine covers.
    Just for you. Here is a incomplete list of recent magazines that Carrie is either featured in or on the cover of. I believe there are others but this is all I could remember for now.

MAGAZINE LIST:
    American Idol: Volume 2, Issue 4
    Country Weekly - June 19th 2006
    Teen People - June/July 2006
    OK! Magazine - June 9th, 2006
    Star - June 9th, 2006
    Girl's Life - June/July 2006
    Reader's Digest - June 2006
    Sweet 16 - Summer 2006
    In Touch - June 9th, 2006
    Us Weekly - June 9th, 2006
    Seventeen - July, 2006
    Guidepost Sweet 16 - June/July 2006
    Teen Star Hairstyles - July 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    Well thanks a million! I THOUGHT that mug shot was out of my memory. lol

Wynona has her fans, who like her music a lot and that's great. Personally I've never cared for her. Carrie has her fans also and we like her just fine the way she is. We don't need Wynona or anyone else speaking for us. If Carrie is too bland, maybe many of us LIKE bland, right?
    I've never cared much for Wynonna or her music either.

Personally, I think when someone makes a comments like Wynonna did, it makes that person look bad - not the one being talked about.

When you get any sort of “Celebrity” it should be time to use it & give back to the community. Carrie seems to be all about that as she does lot’s of charity events. Here is the latest. She was in Memphis once last year also for St. Judes so I think she wants to help sick kids. That is a great cause this hospital works wonders.

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs..../ENTERTAINMENT

Carrie has the best kicks at the lanes

Carrie Underwood was far and away the biggest star Monday night at Hermitage Lanes at the annual Lonestar bowling fundraiser for St. Judes children's hospital.

Fans mobbed her, shouted her name, thrust cowboy hats, pictures, CDs and napkins at her for her autograph, posed for dozens and dozens of pics with her.

Carrie handled it all with a smile and the cutest bowling shoes at the lanes.
    Seems she was once quoted as saying they don't make cute bowling shoes, so fans started searching for a cuter pair of girl bowling shoes, and she received several in the mail.

Carrie actually wore a pair of those shoes and matched them with long, striped socks, a tied-off bowling shirt, pigtails and a fresh coat of lip gloss.
    "A girl's gotta look good bowling, yo," Carrie declared before walking out of an artists' area to meet her fans.

+ Reply to Thread