+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 194 FirstFirst ... 37777879808182838485868788899091929394959697137187 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Bo Bice

mmm-hhhmm real nice.
    Everyone wants to forgive/forget about Bo's rap sheet because they think he is goodlooking. Not fair game here as far as Scott's thread goes. See how ya are.
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

Quote Originally Posted by Zaaam
    [Everyone wants to forgive/forget about Bo's rap sheet because they think he is goodlooking. Not fair game here as far as Scott's thread goes. See how ya are.
    Nope. I personally say forgive and forget with both Bo and Scott. Why? Because (1) I only know part of the story, (2) Everyone deserves another chance, and (3) I'm judging them on their singing, not their personal life...the same way I judge anyone I trudge out to buy a CD of.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    mmm-hhhmm real nice.
    Everyone wants to forgive/forget about Bo's rap sheet because they think he is goodlooking. Not fair game here as far as Scott's thread goes. See how ya are.
    Oh, I don't agree with that statement at all. I've been a big supporter of both Bo and Scott...to me, their former run-in's with the law are just that....FORMER. I'm always suspect at the timing of any and all of these disclosures......its amazing how they always manage to "pop-up" at such a convenient time!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Regular
    mmm-hhhmm real nice.
    I'm judging Bo's weekly performance and it's a bonus that he looks great.

Hey, Ellen just announced Constantine is on her show today. Yay.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    [img] mmm-hhhmm real nice.

One, i think the pic there was a tad much...

two, I have stood up for both Scott and Bo, the mistakes made were past and they have both made up for them. I even think Frenchie was treated badly, but hey thats just me.

Quote Originally Posted by AJane

As far as comparing Bo, Scott, and Frenchie, all I can say is that if you choose to abuse your own body - that's one thing. When you choose to abuse another human being - that's quite another. JMO, of course.
    And my opinion too. It's funny how much more controversy this is causing when Scotty's assault story went away so quickly.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by kungfuhippie
    And my opinion too. It's funny how much more controversy this is causing when Scotty's assault story went away so quickly.
    How exactly has it gone away? Scott-haters bring it up (and distort the details) at every opportunity.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Kariann1
    VANESSA'S PERFORMANCE WAS GREAT! But TPTB scripted her to say something about Ryan and a monkey. It was meant to be a joke but it caused fans to dislike her.
    Ah! Now I remember.

I'm not sure if I agree with that theory though. In any case, I had the chance to see Vanessa on stage in the lead role of the musical "Hairspray" here in Toronto last year. She was fantastic.

Epesus
    mmm-hhhmm real nice.
    Yes, he is goodlooking, but he's great singer and great performer aswell. Am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723
    I personally say forgive and forget with both Bo and Scott. Why? Because (1) I only know part of the story, (2) Everyone deserves another chance, and (3) I'm judging them on their singing, not their personal life...the same way I judge anyone I trudge out to buy a CD of.

Personally, I have never touched drugs and never will, but I know many enough people who have (mostly because of social pressure I think), and many people who have made other kinds of mistakes, but occasionally people grow up and change. Plus I agree with Ajane, what you do to yourself is one thing, but a whole another thing what you do to others (but what I have read about Scott it seems like his (ex?) gf is not a saint either). In the end though, when people are honest about their past I am ok with them. Admitting what they have done shows some growing up and they obviously have thought about it. They can not undo their past, but they can do the right thing now and in the future.

And all I really care about Bo and Scott (or any American Idol contestant) is whether they entertain me or not. Bo does, Scott not so.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

+ Reply to Thread