+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 194 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Bo Bice

The Allman Bros. Melissa would be a great showcase for his bluesy/country/rocker type of voice. I think he sounds alot like Gregg.

Not watching him, I thought he sounded like Michael Bolton.

Ditto to all of the previous Bo love! He's not only talented--great rich voice, great pitch, great tone, great phrasing--but he seems down to earth and mature, a refreshing change. It also helps that his genre (bluesy, folky, rock) has been sorely missing from the previous AIs.

FORT Newbie
    Between him and the other rocker, I'd say Bo is the better singer. This was already apparent in their group audition when they both sang the song -- THE LETTER.

I see why Constantine may seem to have "charisma" ( Simon's words not mine ) ... I hear the girls all screaming. But Constantine needs some tooth whitener and shampoo to go with the sexy 'tude.

But Bo's performance in the first night was the best of the 12. Constantine's was a disappointment.

In fact, I can even see Bo doing Big Band. Hey, if rocker Rod Stewart can make people forget Louis Armstrong's version of What a Wonderful World, I don't see why Bo can't do the same.

This guy is the keeper of the two rockers ( that is, if there's any justice ).

I would imagine that the producers of AI think Bo is pretty special too, since they made him one of the stealth contestants deliberately not shown during the initial auditions. He was a nice surprise last night, but I don't appreciate being manipulated that way by the show. I wonder which woman is the stealth contestant tonight.

"wow" is what my husband and i said after hearing bo. our whole family loved him. he has a beautiful tone to his voice. i like that he is not bubble gummy. he is mature and holds himself well. i think he will surprise everyone by his versatility.

re: this bo vs. constantine thing...i think it's unfair to the two of them...why can't they both make it? that would be the same as saying that fantasia, jennifer, and oh my how could i have forgetten her name (the one from oakland), shouldn't have made it into the final 12 last year.

anyways...i loved bo last night and voted for him! i am looking forward to more of him!

after hearing him sing, he's now my fave

hes great!! i love his voice... he seems like such a shy lil cutie pie. i love that hes bringing a real nice toned rock voice to the show. hope he makes it in the 12

Our local FOX station has a reporter at AI (as they did during Reuben's season). An interview with Bo will be broadcast immediately after the results show. It had better be good news. I thought he gave a fantastic performance Mon. night. Rich, rich voice. And I think he has charisma too. Go, Bo!

FORT Fan
    who let matt dillion out of singles?
    "the hurrier i go the behinder i get" - a wise third grade shop teacher

+ Reply to Thread