+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GROUP ONE - Contestant Thread

I wanted Kyla to do well. But she didn't. God Bless the Child has been sung on the show for the umpteenth time already. If you're gonna sing it, you better top the last person who sung it (read: Theresa). I think she should've picked a more modern song. She choose REM in her audition and blew the judges away.

FORT Fan
    The one Joshua sang was what Clay sang in his Movie night week.
    I think nerves got to him, but he sang it pretty nicely the next day, still not as good as Clay.
    But both Joshua and Brady have such a great voice that they have potentials do sing great songs.

Jessica was totally robbed!!

I hope the rest of the finalists are a lot better than Brandy and Josh otherwise I will not be watching!!
    Yahtzee! Game on! We will make your life here a living hell. She's constantly in my ear, constantly in my ear. I'll see you in Arizona...with about 50 guys. If you thought you were running sh*t, that's gonna change!

A little late for the party, but from this group, here’s who I liked:

Jessica: Sang “If I Ain’t Got You” two notches below Alicia Keys, but I loved the raw, emotional quality of her voice. Would like to see her try something besides for Alicia Keys if she gets called back for wild card, but thought she was the class of this group and surprised not to see her advance.

Kyla: Gave a credible, non-karaoke rendition of “God Bless The Child,” but didn’t live up to my expectations from previous auditions. Her “My Funny Valentine” performance in Toronto was so genuine. I think she would just kill with that song if she gets called back for wild card.

Joshua: Another one of my earlier favorites who let me down. How did this guy go from wearing a Ramones shirt and singing a U2 song to wearing a pink shirt and singing a Disney song? If he can get back to being himself and quit trying to be a heartthrob, I think he’ll do well in the finals.

FORT Fan

Jessica Mitchell is robbed.....

Well, not really, coz she probably sang the song of her life against group 1.
    But she is the only 3rd chair not coming back, I like her face a lot tho

She's one of my favs! I'm so mad that she didn't make the wildcard round..
    Yahtzee! Game on! We will make your life here a living hell. She's constantly in my ear, constantly in my ear. I'll see you in Arizona...with about 50 guys. If you thought you were running sh*t, that's gonna change!

I remember Sass saying Jessica was one of the best female singers in the top 32. So much for that.

Happy for Kyla!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12