+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334

Thread: Paula Abdul - Judge

Re: Paula Abdul - Judge

I think it sounds interesting and with my disenchantment with ANTM, DWTS, and AI, I'm hunting around for something new to watch/obsess over. I'm going to give it a watch or two to see if this will fit my reality TV must see bill.

Not really a fan of dancing shows as whole, LOL, but I'm going to give this one a try because it sounds like it has a newish angle. Oh, and I sort of miss Paula.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

FORT Fogey

I thought Paula looked great----adorable dress, but as soon as she opened her mouth and some of the unfunny comments came out that fell flat, I remembered how annoying I thought she was toward the end. Bye, bye Paula and I hope the dance show works out for you. Maybe it is the presence of Simon, so she should not appear in a public forum with him because he makes her act as if she was totally brainless

I wouldn't blame it all on Simon - did you see the reality show she did right after she left AI? She was brainless, and added self-centered and totally incompetent to her description.

+ Reply to Thread