Well, we're at the finale now. I found this season to have less memorable performances than either of the first two seasons. In fact, I had a hard time deciding on #6-10 on my list because there just wasn't one that stood out from the rest so I just stopped at #5.
1. Diana - "Don't Cry Out Loud": She sang the bejesus out of this song, and chances are she needed it after singing good but forgettable performances in her other two songs.
2. Diana - "No More Tears": Woah! It's hard to solo what was originally a duet, and she pulled it off magnificently.
3. Latoya - "All By Myself": All but flawless. Not much else to be said.
4. Fantasia - "Summertime": This is the only song of hers I really liked. I usually don't like her voice, but this performance was good. Very very good.
5. Latoya - "Don't Rain On My Parade": Technically superb as usual, but this was one of the few times I thought she "connected" and she sung this with the passion that she was lacking in other performances.