+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Conference Call Interview With Matt Rogers

I found the thread, it was EW's poll on who will get cut first, and Leah interview, on page 4. Did they interview anyone else?

Answer's in John 3:16 Apollonia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lobeck
    But, a lot of other people had this pre-conceived idea that because I was a football player that I am the typical jock bully-type who picks on people. Those people are just ignorant. Little doe they know that when I was a freshman in high school, I was the fat kid that always got picked on. So, when I had my growth spurt and started playing football, I was the one who always looked out for the kids that got picked on.
    Thats awesome, he sounds like a genuine guy. Thanks lobeck.
    Inscribe zany quip here

Great interview once again!

I love how surprised he was when he was eliminated. I also find it ironic how one week Simon does even say bye to leah, but the next gives matt his numbers.

How can you not love the guy, He's just REAL!!!
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

Ultimate American Idol RubenIZMyne's Avatar
    Excellent interview. Thanks for sharing Lobes.

You talked about acting earlier and how you'd like to get into that. How do you see your career in music going?
    I don't want to rule anything out, because you never know what's around the corner. But, if I had to make a guess about a music career, I'd say it probably be in country music, which is pretty freakin' ironic since I got eliminated during Country Week. (*laughter*) I see more promise for me in acting and less promise in music, but you never know.
    I thought Matt would be in his element on Country Night, but I gurss Simon was right, he chose the wrong song. Unfortunately, I still don't think he was the worst performer. Too bad cuz he was such a nice guy. I hope things work out for him. His personality should get him far in life, now that he has gotten his foot in the door.

Thanks for the interview. I think Matt confirmed that the public wasn't ready for his "softer" side. He's seems a very amicable sort, although he was just an average singer. Good luck to him as an entertainer.
    Paintin' the Town Blue!

Foster Your Inner Kacey BobDobolina's Avatar
    Gread read, Lobes!

I wish they had interviews as revealing as these before they got eliminated. I would have liked him a lot more. Oh, well. Best of luck to you, Matt!

p.s. I hope he's right about the following:

Who do you think will be the Final 2?
    Fantasia Barrino and Diana Degarmo.

Good interview, Lobeck. Thanks! Matt just seems like an all around nice guy, down to earth. That would be neat if he did have an opportunity at either interviewing for a show, acting or singing. Wish him well.

Quote Originally Posted by Scillarella
    Matt tucking John into bed. LOL.
    Hehe I wanna see that!
    "I can hear the silence. Of what we used to be. And I can see the sign. of what you want to be."

Quote Originally Posted by Silvy
    Hehe I wanna see that!
    Me too!

Thanks for the interview Lobeck...confirmed my thoughts that Matt had one of the best personalities in the Top 12. He seems like such a genuinely nice guy and I'm glad he lasted as far as he did. Best of luck to him in the future whether it's in acting, singing, or whatever he choses to do
    *Lacey

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast